- letters. Alexander, Basra; Lee, Christie; McClain, Tara; Detken, Shelly // Vegetarian Times;Mar2010, Issue 375, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including �Soul Celebration" in the November/December 2009 issue, "Freezer Pleasers" in the January 2010 issue, and �Comeback Kid� in the October 2009 issue.
- letters. Ingersoll, Jenn // Vegetarian Journal;2005, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p5
Presents letters to the editor about vegetarian cookery.
- Letters. Rimmington, Mike // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/6/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4602, p14
A letter to the editor is presented, which presents a discussion on the role of vegetarian food in reducing carbon usage, in Great Britain.
- letters. // Vegetarian Journal;2003, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p5
Presents letters to the editor of the 'Vegetarian Journal,' responding to previously published articles. Praise for the magazine's devotion of a page for vegetarian children and teenagers; Advice on vegetarian seafood seasoning.
- LETTERS. Ehlers, Rebecca; Murphy, Cate; Kouba, Dan; Zempleni, Sabine; Cameron, Andrew; Scheffel, Gerda // Gourmet;May2008, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p30
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including "Chasing Perfection" by Francis Lam in the March 2008 issue, "Breadwinner" by Richard Bertinet in the March 2008 issue and "Vegetarian Tonight" in the March 2008 issue. Also cited are the issues'...
- Letters. Sanchez-Hatcher,, Bridget; Knopf, Melody; O'Reilly, Tabitha Jane; Campi, Cathy // Prevention;Apr2005, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p180
Presents letters to the editor in response to articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "How I Got the Body I Wanted," which discussed physical fitness plans; Vegetarian menu suggestions for holiday meals; "Luscious Low-Carb Dessert," which offered recipes for several healthy desserts.
- letters. Cooper, Matt // Vegetarian Journal;2007, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p5
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues including "Veggie Bits," in Issue 2, 2007, a letter requesting for a copy of the booklet "Vegan Diets in a Nutshell," and another letter congratulating the Vegetarian Resource Group Inc. (VRG) on...
- letters. S., Richard; S., Denise // Vegetarian Journal;2010, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p5
Several letters to the editor are presented including one about vegetarianism and the global environmental crisis and one in response to the article "No Cholesterol Passover Recipes," by Debra Wasserman in Issue 1, 2010 and "Matzo Desserts and Vegan Easter Eggs," by Nancy Berkoff in Issue 1, 2010.
- reader LETTERS. Boyle, Kate; Reis, George; Weiss, Eileen B.; LaBarre, Matthew Russell; Ellwood, Gracia Fay; O'Brien, Gail; Kennedy, Vanessa; Trigiano, Michael; Jacobs, Lisa; Tsaklas, Christine; Lowe, Hannah; Morey, K. M. // Vegetarian Times;Mar2007, Issue 348, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The Veg Pledge" and "Satisfaction Guaranteed," in the January 2007 issue and "Conquering Tough Foods," in the November/December 2006 issue.