- You: the unedited version. // Gay & Lesbian Times;7/1/2004, Issue 862, p14
Discusses the policy of the journal "Gay and Lesbian Times," related to the publication of letters to the editor. Decision of the journal to publish each letter in its original order; Importance of the publication of letters in allowing people to contribute to a debate; Provision of an unedited...
- THE YOBBO DECLINE OF THE LETTERS PAGE. Devine, Frankm // Quadrant Magazine;Jun2003, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p44
Focuses on the readers' letters to the editor section of Australian newspapers. Average number of letters published everyday; Significance of letters to the editor; Impact of individual opinion on newspapers.
- Letters to the Editor. // DVM: The Newsmagazine of Veterinary Medicine;Dec2009, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p28
The article talks about how to send letters to "DVM Newsmagazine" in the U.S. It states that letters should be addressed to 24950 Country Club Boulevard, Suite 200, North Olmsted in Ohio. It notes that letters should not go beyond 500 words and will be subject for edit to align with "DVM...
- Letters to the editor policy has changed. // Gay & Lesbian Times;2/17/2005, Issue 895, p12
Discusses the changes made to the policy of "Gay & Lesbian Times" governing letters to the editor. Printing of all letters to the editor, unedited and in the order they were received; Change made in the way letters to the editor are required to be printed in the order in which they are received;...
- letters from our readers. // British Heritage;Nov2003, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p6
Presents letters to the editor published in the November 1, 2003 issue of the periodical 'British Heritage.' Appreciation of the September 1, 2003 issue of the same periodical; Era in British history that was covered in the September 1, 2003 issue; Other issues of the periodical that have been...
- "Self's" Women's Cancer Hanbook, at 20, is--and isn't--Mission Accomplished. // Media Industry Newsletter;9/24/2012, Vol. 65 Issue 37, p13
The article features the 20th anniversary of the "Women's Cancer Handbook" which appeared each October in "Self" magazine.
- Letters. Kennedy, Kevin J.; Heisse, John R. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/22/2007, Vol. 259 Issue 15, p5
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Another 9/11 Anniversary Brings a Depressing View" in the September 17, 2007 issue and an article on succession plans.
- WHAT IS SAID OF AMERICA. // America;10/30/1909, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p80
Several letters to the editor are presented expressing appreciation of the issues of "America."
- Letters. Bradbury, Bruce; Blanzole, Valantina; Hood Jr., R. J.; Putnam, John Francis; Olney, Austin; Knapp, Philip G.; Costello, Ken; Gault, William S.; Campbell, R. B.; Kelly, J. T. S.; Sellers, J. W.; Wolfson, Erwin S.; Rogers, Brian D.; Abele, Trescott T.; Mott, Jack C.; Myklebust, Helmer R.; Goldman, Jerome; Howard, H. A. // Saturday Evening Post;10/25/1958, Vol. 231 Issue 17, p4
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "Are You Afraid to Laugh," which focused on comedy or satire in publications; "Adventures of the Mind 10: The Curse of Conformity," which discussed building designs; "Children of the Empty World," which...