- LETTERS. Gumerove, Saundra M. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/27/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 33, p14A
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Lack of Estate Planning Can Lead to Family Blowups," in the July 31, 2007 issue.
- Painful Lessons From the Past. Gibbons, Therese // Inc.;Mar2005, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p20
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "What We Didn't Plan For" in the January 2005 issue.
- Letters. Lowe, Michael; Kutcher, Victor; Lorimer, Paul; Yelich, Lynne; Walker, Keith; Sands, Jack; Dolynskyj, Ivan // CA Magazine;Mar2006, Vol. 139 Issue 2, p4
Several letters to the editor in response to articles in previous including "Active versus Passive," by Garnet Anderson in the November 2005 issue, "Women of Influence," by Sierra Bacquie in the November 2005 issue and "Branding the CA Profession: The Next Steps Involve Members," in the November...
- Letter to the Editor About "Life Insurance as a Hedge Against lax Uncertainty" in the May 2011 Journal. Mitchell, Peter Wheeler // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2011, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A Cautionary Tale in the SRO Debate," in the May 2011 issue.
- This Month's Mailbox. Simpkins, Edie; Streiff, Jolene; Grego, Keisha; Jackson, Kimberly; Hahn-Griffiths, Sylvia; Solari, Antonia // Town & Country;Feb2004, Vol. 158 Issue 5285, p40
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "Where There's a Will," which focused on estate planning; "Traveler's Notebook: Urbane Oasis," which deals with the beauty and hospitality of Johannesburg, South Africa; "Something of Value," which...
- LETTERS. Paterson, Kimberly; Hartley, Danielle; Green, Jamie; Wilson, Bill; Ryan, Dick; Scales, Don // B to B;7/11/2005, Vol. 90 Issue 9, p10
Presents letters to the editor about marketing, published in the journal "B to B." Comment about an article related to the insurance industry; Comment about incorrect information presented in the article "Establish Trust, Show Substance," previously published in the journal; Information about...
- Letters to the Editor. Knox IV, William T.; Weil, Curt; Ochoa, Edward W. // Journal of Financial Planning;Oct98, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including "Tax Implications of Lifetime Transfers vs. Transfers at Death," in the June 1998 issue, "Why Is Risk Management Being Overlooked?," in the April 1998 issue, and an interest in improving the quality...
- Mailbox. Cameron, Victor J.; Malone, Fred; Ganos, Todd C.; Castiglione, Robert // Financial Planning;Oct2004, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p18
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Need of older clients for life insurance; "All in the Family" which discussed the problem with the implementation of estate planning structure; "Thrown for a Loss" which focused on life insurance as an...
- Letters. Smith, Yale C.; Ayers, Tashyra C.; Mathis, John; Green, Antonio; Betts, Aquanetta J.; Wilkins, Phil // Black Enterprise;Oct2007, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p27
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Republicans Not Courting Out Vote," by George Alexander in the July 2007 issue, "Fashion Forward," by Sana Butler in the July 2007 issue, and "You Can't Take it With You," in the August 2007 issue.