Symptomatic eosinophilic gastritis cured with Helicobacter pylon eradication
- Acute Gastritis Associated With Enterovirus Infection. CHIA, JOHN K.; CHIA, ANDREW Y. // Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine;Jan2010, Vol. 134 Issue 1, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Practical approach to the pathologic diagnosis of gastritis" by A. Sepulveda and M. Patil in the previous issue of the journal.
- Erosive Gastritis Mimicking Watermelon Stomach. Yüksel, Osman; Köklü, Seyfettin; Başar, Ömer; Yüksel, İlhami; Akgül, Hikmet // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jun2009, Vol. 104 Issue 6, p1606
A letter to the editor is presented discussing erosive gastritis.
- Surgical Application of Kaolin-Impregnated Gauze (Combat Gauze) in Severe Hemorrhagic Gastritis. Sena, Matthew J.; Larson, Steve; Piovesan, Nathen; Vercruysse, Gary // American Surgeon;Jul2010, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p774
A letter to the editor is presented about a case of a male patient with severe hemorrhagic gastritis who was treated with direct application of kaolin-impregnated gauze.
- Letter to the Editor. Sarr, Michael G. // Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery;Feb2008, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p396
A letter to the editor is presented about chronic gastritis.
- Chemical Irritational Gastritis. Correa, Pelayo // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jun1993, Vol. 88 Issue 6, p973
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the role of chemical exposure in the presence of gastritis.
- Fatal Emphysematous Gastritis in a 2-year-old Child with Chronic Renal Failure Letters to the Editor. Eisenhut, Michael; Hughes, David; Ashworth, Michael // Pediatric & Developmental Pathology;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p414
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the disease emphysematous gastritis.
- Magnifying Endoscopic Features of Granulomatous Gastritis. Gonen, Can; Sarioglu, Sulen; Akpinar, Hale // Digestive Diseases & Sciences;Jul2009, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p1602
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the clinical features of granulomatous gastritis using high-resolution magnifying endoscopy.
- Familial MÃ©nÃ©trier's Disease. Klein, O.; Colombel, J. F.; Maunoury, V.; Vanhove, J. P.; Cortot, A.; Paris, J. C.; Lecomte-Houcke, M. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;May1989, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p575
Presents a letter to the editor about the etiology of hypertrophic gastritis.
- Actively Bleeding Dieulafoy Lesion Identified in a Critically Ill Patient Only After the Use of Hydrogen Peroxide. Kwok, Ryan M; Damiano, Mark N; Moawad, Fouad J // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2012, Vol. 107 Issue 9, p1445
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Hemorrhagicgastritis and gas emboli after ingesting 3% hydrogen peroxide," by J.M. Moon, B.J. Chun and Y.I. Min is presented.