Antiapoptosis action of aged garlic extract (AGE) protects epithelial cells from methotrexate induced injury
- Odor-Eater Pills. Ohlmacher, Bill // Saturday Evening Post;Sep85, Vol. 257 Issue 6, p4
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on an article published in the periodical "The Saturday Evening Post" concerning garlic and onions.
- Benefits of Garlic. Crook, William G. // Saturday Evening Post;Sep85, Vol. 257 Issue 6, p6
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on an article published in the periodical "The Saturday Evening Post" concerning the health benefits of garlic.
- Eating Garlic with Glee. Taylor, Charles // Prevention;Jun91, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p132
Presents a letter to the editor about garlic as a natural cure for many ailments.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. McMullen, Ken // Canadian Organic Grower;Summer2009, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a letter regarding garlic in the Spring 2009 issue.
- Eating garlic and onion: a matter of life or death. Izzo, AA; Capasso, R; Capasso, F // British Journal of Cancer;7/5/2004, Vol. 91 Issue 1, p194
Presents a letter to the editor about use of garlic and onion for medical purpose.
- Garlic's Disappearing Act. Harper, Elizabeth // Natural Solutions;Sep2008, Issue 110, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Alternative Scar Treatments," in the June 2008 issue concerning the therapeutic use of garlic.
- Garlic Extract as a Novel Addition to Antikeloid Armamentarium: An Untested Hypothesis. Feily, Amir; Pazyar, Nader; Saboktakin, Mehdi; Namazi, Mohammad Reza; Saboktakin, Marym // Journal of Alternative & Complementary Medicine;Nov2009, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p1153
A letter to the editor is presented concerning a study on garlic extract as a novel addition to antikeloid armamentarium.
- mail box. Miller, P. Clifford; Lyon, Edward; Robin, Kyle; Schroer, Mary; Bandy, Stephen; Capshaw, Linda; Park, Annie // Horticulture;Feb/Mar2011, Vol. 108 Issue 2, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Love Me Tender," in the October/November 2010 issue, article about wheelbarrows and garden carts in the January 2011 issue and how to grow garlic in the January 2011 issue.
- Letters to the Editor. Edmonton, Penny; Hrycan, William // Gardener for the Prairies;Winter2009, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p2
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the Fall 2009 issue including "Cambridge Scarlet" and "Garlic," by Jackie Bantle, and a letter appreciating the magazine.