- The Manual. // Backpacker;Oct2009, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p46
The article offers tips and guidelines to consider when doing wildlife photography including wearing natural colors, avoiding items that rustle and hiding behind natural blinds like trees and bushes.
- Close Encounters of the Wild Kind. // Ranger Rick;Feb2001, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p36
Presents photographs of close encounters with animals.
- Eye to Eye. Schleichert, Elizabeth // Ranger Rick;
Presents wildlife photographs taken by wildlife photographer Frans Lanting.
- Bathed in southern light. Eberhard, Stefan // Wildlife Australia;Winter99, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p23
Features photographs of wildlife and scenery in Antarctica in the summer of 1995-1996. Includes Adelie penguins; Reflections of sky with packed ice; Young male Southern elephant seal.
- Photo image. Jew, Darren // Wildlife Australia;Spring2002, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p40
Provides tips on wildlife photography. Selection of the right lens and film; Importance of auto focus when taking pictures of whale action; Choosing of settings that will provide the fastest possible shutter speed while maintaining correct exposure.
- Wildlife photography awards. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;11/29/2003, Vol. 153 Issue 22, p666
Reports that the British entry in the Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition 2003 was the winner in the Animal Behavior, Birds category. Description of the photographs; Other winners.
- Photographic Notes. Gulin, Darrell // Audubon;Jul87, Vol. 89 Issue 4, p109
Commends the periodical 'Audubon' for the quality of the wildlife photographs it publishes.
- Au Naturel. Short, Robert C. // Audubon;May/Jun2010, Vol. 112 Issue 3, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article in a previous issue by Ted Williams on phony wildlife photos.
- Wildlife in Photos--And Art. Strohm, John // National Wildlife (World Edition);Dec85/Jan86, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p3
Introduces the article on wildlife photography in the December 1985 issue of the 'National Wildlife' journal. Photo contest winners; Inclusion of the photographs in a tour of art museums throughout the U.S. in 1986.