- Letter to the Editor. Berman, Daniel // Frontiers of Health Services Management;Summer2006, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p41
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article ""The Promise of Evidenced- Based Management" published in a previous issue.
- Response from Feature Authors. Anderson, Ron J.; Amarasingham, Ruben; Pickens, S. Sue // Frontiers of Health Services Management;Summer2007, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p43
A response by Ron J. Anderson, Ruben Amarasingham, and S. Sue Pickens to a letter to the editor about their article about healthcare process measures is presented
- Staffing levels in long-term care facilities. Helfrich, Ed // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;6/5/2007, Vol. 176 Issue 12, p1736
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article concerning the different staffing levels of private and not-for-profit providers in British Columbia by Kimberlyn McGrail and associates in the previous issue.
- Staffing levels in long-term care facilities. McGrail, Kimberlyn M.; McGregor, Margaret J. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;6/5/2007, Vol. 176 Issue 12, p1736
A response by Kimberlyn M. McGrail and Margaret J. McGregor to a letter to the editor about their article concerning the different staffing levels of private and not-for-profit providers in British Columbia in the previous issue is presented.
- THE HILL'S pundits blog. // Hill;9/19/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 107, p32
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the comment of former Governor Mitt Romney against Senator Hillary Clinton's healthcare plan.
- Letter from a Texas RN. Lerma, Judy // Registered Nurse: Journal of Patient Advocacy;Nov2006, Vol. 102 Issue 9, p8
A letter to the editor is presented that highlights the problems plaguing the health care system in Texas.
- Letters to the editor. Parker, Georgina; Spathis, Anna; Salt, Susan; Chee-Wai Wong; Su-Pin Choo; Kian-Fong Foo; Bajwah, Sabrina; Stephenson, Jeffrey // Palliative Medicine;Jan2007, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p59
Several letters to the editor related to medical care are presented, one responds to a survey sent to patients under specialist palliative care services, another discusses the impact of the European Union Directive regulations on medical studies in palliative care.
- How strictly should advance decisions be followed? The patients' opinion. Fox, R. J.; Krebs, M.; Bickhardt, J.; Heβdörfer, K.; Roller, S.; Borasio, G. D. // Palliative Medicine;Jul2008, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p675
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the question of the parliament regarding the legally binding force in an advance decision (AD) on physicians.
- Crisp's 'improvements' are hard to see. Chand, Kailash // Pulse;5/24/2004, Vol. 64 Issue 21, p20
Presents a letter to the editor on the improvement of the performance of Great Britain National Health Service.
- In reply. Richter, Susanne // Deutsches Aerzteblatt International;1/7/2010, Vol. 107 Issue 1/2, p3
A response by S. Richter, H. Raspe and H. Rehder to a letter to the editor about their article "Individual health services and the denial of health services in German medical practices: prevalence, regional differences and socio-demographic determinants" which appeared in the previous issue is...