- The world of the market place. Howell, Jonathan V. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);10/6/2007, Vol. 335 Issue 7622, p683
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Direct to consumer advertising of drugs in Europe," by N. Magrini and M. Font.
- In need of a reality check. Murphy, Steven // Nature Biotechnology;May2009, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p422
A letter to the editor is presented concerning the editorial "In need of counseling?"
- LETTERS. // Drug Topics;9/12/2005, Vol. 149 Issue 17, p12
Presents letters to the editor published in the September 12, 2005 issue of "Drug Topics." "CE Fee Well Worth It," that praises the continuing education section of the periodical; "Down Memory Lane," that requests for a reprint of the most up-to-date pharmacy news in 1856; "Thumbs Down to DTC...
- Letters. Curley, Matt; Cave, Mark L.; Rudloff, Cecilia; Wearsch, Dan P.; Dacus, Cristi; Erickson, Gus // Drug Topics;Jan2011, Vol. 155 Issue 1, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Got a Teenager?" in the November 2010 issue, "Which Side Are You On?" by David Stanley in the same issue, and the distinction between hospital and community practices.
- Keys to Success. // Pharmaceutical Executive;Jul2005, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p16
Presents several letters to the editor referencing articles previously published in the periodical "Pharmaceutical Executive." "Is Work/Life Balance Possible?," which discusses the ideologies on work-life balance; Definition of a work-life balance; "The Problem With Bob," which tackles on...
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Hutchins, Traver; Kaiser, Brian; Bradley, John; Cherlin, Caryn // Advertising Age;9/5/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 36, p16
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Opinion on direct-to-consumer television advertising of drugs; Emphasis on the need for providing patients with information and support to promote treatment adherence; "On Target: Why Presenting...
- Letters. Young, Chuck; Burandt, Gary; Gellert, Alex // Advertising Age;7/14/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 28, p14
Several letters to the editor in response to several articles in previous issues including "Copy tests under fire from new set of critics" in the June 9, 2003 issue, "GM ad boss takes agencies to task" in the June 30, 2003 issue and "Needing a shot in the arm" in the June 30, 2003 issue are...
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Francis, Sam; LaFrance, Ed; Lorenson, Donna; Windsor, Chuck; Palshaw, John L. // Advertising Age;4/9/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 15, p16
Several letters to the editor in response to previous articles including "Rethinking gay media's place" in the February 26, 2001 issue, "Navy finds ad coordinates, spots speed straight to ego" in the March 19 issue and "Side effects in FDA Rx rules" in the February 12 issue are presented.
- Letters to the Editor. Wasserstein, Alan; Moffitt, Bob // Pharmaceutical Executive;Jul2006, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the topic about Roche's decision to hire an advertising agency to promote the launching of its new antiviral drug to the public which was published in the May 24, 2006 issue, and "Mixed Signals,"...
- LETTERS. Lieberman, E. James; Domburian, Sono; Strickler, Sheila; Pollack, Gerald // Consumer Reports;Sep2010, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p5
Several letters are presented from readers responding to articles in the July, 2010 issue, including "Depression & Anxiety," "Kindle Tops Our E-reader Ratings," and "3D Comes to Cameras."