Cystic fibrosis transmembrane regulator gene carrier status is a risk factor for young onset pancreatic adenocarcinoma
- Carcinoma of the Appendix Presenting as Biliary Colic. Straughn, Jane C.; DeSanctis, A. Neal // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Oct1989, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p1334
Presents a letter to the editor about adenocarcinoma of the appendix.
- Metastasis of endometrial adenocarcinoma in a primary lung adenocarcinoma. Pelissier-Komorek, Aurélie; Alami-Thomas, Wassila; Lebrun, Daniela; Diebold, Marie // Virchows Archiv;Dec2012, Vol. 461 Issue 6, p717
A letter to the editor about metastasis of endometrial adenocarcinoma in a primary lung adenocarcinoma is presented.
- Lobular adenocarcinoma of the breast metastatic to the mandible. Qureshi, S. S.; Navadgi, S.; Shet, S.; Mistry, R. C. // Journal of Postgraduate Medicine;Jul-Sep2006, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p236
A letter to the editor focusing on lobular adenocarcinoma of the breast metastatic to the mandible is presented.
- Magnificent Gallbladder Enlargement Due to Huge Duodenal Adenocarcinoma. Kalkan, İsmail Hakkı; Kurt, M; Öztaş, E; Önal, I K; Ökten, R S; Yalinkiliç, Z M // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Dec2011, Vol. 106 Issue 12, p2206
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Magnificent Gallbladder Enlargement Due to Huge Duodenal Adenocarcinoma," by Ismail Hakki Kalkan and colleagues that was published in a previous issues is presented.
- Meningeal carcinomatosis from pulmonary adenocarcinoma. Doctor, A. M.; Sharma, S.; Maheshwari, M. // Indian Journal of Cancer;Apr-Jun2008, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p74
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a case report of a 60-year-old female presented with left lower lobe lung nodule of a poorly differentiated adenocarcinoma.
- Endoscopic Diagnosis of Adenocarcinoma of the Common Bile Duct Using an Ultra-Slim Upper Endoscope. Beretta, Paolo; Cucino, Claudio; Caputo, Valentina // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Nov2008, Vol. 103 Issue 11, p2956
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about endoscopic diagnosis of adenocarcinoma.
- Authorship criteria and the role of reviewers and the editor. Pai, S. A. // Indian Journal of Cancer;Jul-Sep2009, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p254
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Leiomyoma of the nasal septum" and "Ductal adenocarcinoma of ventral surface of the tongue" published in one of the previous issues.
- Mucinous adenocarcinoma arising from fistula-in-ano: findings on MRI. Fujimoto, Hajime; Ikeda, Mitsuaki; Shimofusa, Ryouta; Terauchi, Masami; Eguchi, Masanobu // European Radiology;Aug2003, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p2053
Presents a letter to the editor about a case of a diabetic man presented with mucinous adenocarcinoma arising from a fistula-in-ano.
- Adenocarcinoma of the Appendiceal Stump Developing 23 Years after an Appendectomy. Kashiwagi, Hiroshi; Kawamitsu, Masao; Shikano, Shingo; Katayanagi, Teruo; Shouji, Masamitsu // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Aug1990, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p1047
Presents a letter to the editor about a case of a patient with adenocarcinoma of the appendix after an appendectomy.
- Direct Visualization of an Extremely Rare Malignancy: Adenocarcinoma of the Appendix. Köksal, Aydın Ş; Kalkan, İsmail Hakkı; Yıldız, Hakan; Ökten, Rıza Sarper; Neşşar, Gürel; Şaşmaz, Nurgül // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jan2013, Vol. 108 Issue 1, p149
A letter to the editor is presented related to the direct visualization of adenocarcinoma of appendix during colonoscopic examination.