- Using High Cash Value Policies For Estate Liquidity And Retirement Income. Fry, Alan // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;5/4/98, Vol. 102 Issue 18, p7
This article focuses on using the high cash value products of the 1990s. Baby boomers are getting older and wealthier. They need life insurance for estate liquidity and they also need to supplement their retirement funds. They may be able to afford to do both, in separate vehicles. However, if...
- Letters to the Editor. Fitzsimmons, Wesley T. // Benefits Quarterly;1986 Second Quarter, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p100
Presents a letter to the editor regarding life insurance premiums featured in the article "Executive Death/Survivor Benefits: An Analysis of Alternatives."
- Asset-based premium best solution. Booms, John R. // North Western Financial Review;12/1/2009, Vol. 194 Issue 23, p20
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the importance of asset-based insurance premium offered by Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC) in the October 15-31, 2009 issue.
- Letters to the Editor. Ludlow, Bob // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);10/27/2006, Issue 354, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about linking health insurance premiums in the U.S. to compensation levels in the October 27, 2006 issue.
- Life policy holders beware. Hughes, M. A. // Accountancy;Jan1979, Vol. 90 Issue 1025, p37
A letter to the editor is presented about the payment of insurance premiums starting April 5, 1979, and its implications for banks and life insurance companies in Great Britain.
- LETTER OF THE WEEK. Parker, Andrew // BRW;11/1/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 43, p21
A letter to the editor is presented discussing the purpose of lowering premium rates.
- Letters to the Editor. // Business Insurance;3/15/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p8
Presents a letter to the editor about misleading information on insurance premium rate hikes.
- LETTER: European court has just ignored risk assessment factors. Tidswell, John // Fund Strategy (Online Edition);3/7/2011, p17
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding the discrimination in calculating insurance premiums.
- LETTER: In this mad world there are no limits on stupid decisions. Valvona, Andy // Fund Strategy (Online Edition);3/7/2011, p17
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding the European Court of Justice's ruling pertaining to discrimination in insurance premiums.