- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Avillo, Anthony; Silvino, Craig // Fire Engineering;Sep2010, Vol. 163 Issue 9, p42
Two letters to the editor are presented "Is Making a Mistake a Crime?," by Bobby Halton in the June 2010 issue and a another on why the rescuer should not connect to the downed firefighter.
- Letters to the Editor. // Fire Engineering;Feb2005, Vol. 158 Issue 2, p58
Presents several letters to the editor published in the February 2005 issue of the journal "Fire Engineering." "The Weapons of Mass Destruction: Determining Your Readiness," which discussed emergency preparedness; "Firefighting, the New Specialty Team," by Wayne Sutherland which explored the...
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Delaverson, Margaret; Smith, Pat; Potter, George H.; Leihbacher, Doug // Fire Engineering;Apr2007, Vol. 160 Issue 4, p112
The article presents letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues, including "Firefighter Hydration During Rehab," in the December 2006 issue, "Code Development: Whose Battlefield Is This?" in the January 2007 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Wilson, David; Havel, Gregory; Parker, Ward; Sonefeld, Mike; Barker, Rob; Montagna, Frank // Fire Engineering;Oct2007, Vol. 160 Issue 10, p74
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The Ben Franklin Dance," by Alan Brunacini and "The Fire Service's Most Powerful Tool," by Bobby Halton in the July, 2007 issue and "Coping with the Challenges of Forced Retirement" by Paul...
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Reed, Brian W.; Daskal, Barry S.; Eck, Steve; Grey, Scott // Fire Engineering;Dec2007, Vol. 160 Issue 12, p38
The article presents several letters to the editor in response to previous issues including "Anatomy of a Challenging Deep Shaft Rescue," in the September 2007 issue, "Managing Assaultive Behavior," in the September 2007 issue and "Wow, It's Hot in Here!" in the September 2007 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Diehl, David N.; Compton, Dennis // Fire Engineering;Oct2009, Vol. 162 Issue 10, p62
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one narrating experiences of a firefighter and another commending the article "What We Know That Ain't So" in the July 2009 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Rixner, Jake; Morgan, Nick; Longerich, Shawn; Vestal, Jason N.; Perry, Dale // Fire Engineering;Mar2010, Vol. 163 Issue 3, p50
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Smells Like Food," by Mike Ciampo in the November 2009 issue, "What Every Firefighter's Spouse Should Know," by Anne Gagliano in the December 2009 issue, and "Survivability Profiling: Are the...
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Leidig, Timothy; Vestal, Jason N. // Fire Engineering;Feb2009, Vol. 162 Issue 2, p56
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "With the Deepest Respect" in the October 2008 issue, and one about a collection of the articles of "Fire Engineering's" Tom Brennan.
- LETTERS. // Fire Chief;May2005, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p8
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "Maginot Redux," which talked about a major change in funding philosophy concerning the U.S. Department of Homeland Security; "Blackened Remarks," which discussed the need to improve the ability of fire...