- reader MAIL. Sutton, William G.; Shirley, Wayne; Lohbauer, John M. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/15/2004, Vol. 223 Issue 11, p4
Presents letters to the editor about air conditioning, heating and refrigeration in the United States.
- How Did the HVAC Industry Do in 2013? WELL, MICHAEL S. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Dec2013, Vol. 85 Issue 12, p5
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including an Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo) in Texas, the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigerating (HVAR) technology, and the Boiler Maximum...
- reader MAIL. Garrett, Bob; Bolino, Bradlee A.; Coscia, Steve // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/22/2005, Vol. 225 Issue 17, p4
Presents letters to the editor about the heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning industries.
- letters to the editor. Farley, Tom; McDonough, Scott // Engineered Systems;Nov2003, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p10
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Control of power boilers; Operation of chillers in the max-cap range.
- reader MAIL. Rucker, Pat; Gwozdecki, Joe; Olesiak, Daniel // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/27/2003, Vol. 220 Issue 9, p4
Presents letters to the editor of the U.S. heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) industry magazine 'The News.' Conflicts between HVACR contractors and manufacturers; Debate over provision of 24-hour service to customers; Recruitment and retention of HVACR technicians.
- reader MAIL. O'Neill, Kevin V. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/4/2005, Vol. 224 Issue 14, p4
Presents a letter to the editor to comment on the articles "Make More Money With What You Have," by Terry Nicholson and "More Customers demand Stylish Grilles," by Joanna Turpin in the February 14, 2005 issue.
- letters. Dix, Bruce; Gibbs, Dennis; Boucher, Roland // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/8/2007, Vol. 230 Issue 2, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Survival of the Smallest," in the November 20, 2006 issue, "How Important is Loyalty to Your HVACR Supplier," by John R. Hall in the November 6, 2006 issue, and a series of articles recognizing the...
- Ponder This Message From 'Northern California Betty' Skaer, Mark P. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/26/2004, Vol. 222 Issue 13, p31
Comments on a letter to the editor about heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) sector in the United States. Shopping for replacement appliances; Working knowledge of HVAC equipment and the industry; Relationship with contractors.
- letters. Dix, Bruce; Chapman, Mike; Lombardi, John; Goodfellow, Rob // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/9/2006, Vol. 229 Issue 6, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues including "First Hand Experience With a 13 SEER Unit," by Peter Powell in the September 4, 2006 issue, "The Language of HVAC is Tough," by Mike Murphy in the Aug 28, 2006 issue, and "Selling IAQ to...