- reader MAIL. Sutton, William G.; Shirley, Wayne; Lohbauer, John M. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/15/2004, Vol. 223 Issue 11, p4
Presents letters to the editor about air conditioning, heating and refrigeration in the United States.
- How Did the HVAC Industry Do in 2013? WELL, MICHAEL S. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Dec2013, Vol. 85 Issue 12, p5
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including an Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo) in Texas, the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigerating (HVAR) technology, and the Boiler Maximum...
- reader MAIL. Garrett, Bob; Bolino, Bradlee A.; Coscia, Steve // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/22/2005, Vol. 225 Issue 17, p4
Presents letters to the editor about the heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning industries.
- reader MAIL. Rucker, Pat; Gwozdecki, Joe; Olesiak, Daniel // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/27/2003, Vol. 220 Issue 9, p4
Presents letters to the editor of the U.S. heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) industry magazine 'The News.' Conflicts between HVACR contractors and manufacturers; Debate over provision of 24-hour service to customers; Recruitment and retention of HVACR technicians.
- Ponder This Message From 'Northern California Betty' Skaer, Mark P. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/26/2004, Vol. 222 Issue 13, p31
Comments on a letter to the editor about heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) sector in the United States. Shopping for replacement appliances; Working knowledge of HVAC equipment and the industry; Relationship with contractors.
- letters. Kobie, Fred H.; McConnell, Patrick L. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/30/2007, Vol. 230 Issue 18, p4
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in the previous issues by John R. Hall including "When Your Tech Is off the Clock," in the April 9, 2007 issue and "Contractor-Inspector Relationships," in the April 16, 2007 issue.
- reader MAIL. Bruce, Tim; Clark, John; Cole, David J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/25/2005, Vol. 224 Issue 17, p5
Presents letters to the editor about air conditioning, heating and refrigeration topics in the U.S. "The Benefits of Advertising To Consumers," which questions the reliance of the heating and ventilation industry on advertising; "OEM, Manufacturers and Compressors," which explores compressors...
- letters to the editor. Farley, Tom; McDonough, Scott // Engineered Systems;Nov2003, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p10
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Control of power boilers; Operation of chillers in the max-cap range.
- reader MAIL. O'Neill, Kevin V. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/4/2005, Vol. 224 Issue 14, p4
Presents a letter to the editor to comment on the articles "Make More Money With What You Have," by Terry Nicholson and "More Customers demand Stylish Grilles," by Joanna Turpin in the February 14, 2005 issue.