- Financial planner program offered. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/9/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p14
Reports on Financial Planning Certificate Program being offered for people interested in a career as financial planner on September 18, 2002.
- Catapult your business to success. Unsworth, Meaghan // Money Management;11/29/2007 Supplement, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p11
The article discusses the training revolutions within the financial planning and its importance in accelerating small business in the field of competition in Australia. According to people including politicians, the country needs an education revolution to keep pace with globalization and that...
- Help From a Pro. Bowen Jr., John J. // Financial Planning;May2004, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p37
Offers advice on the outstanding qualities of a financial professional. Factors to achieve success in an organization; Implementation of coaching for business settings; Benefits from participating in training courses.
- Have It All. Bramson, Todd D. // Financial Planning;Jul2007, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p24
The article offers tips on expanding one's financial planning business. Financial planners are advised to focus on efficiency by turning day-to-day tasks into a formula as mechanical as driving. The importance of delegating and prioritizing is emphasized. Financial planners are also advised to...
- Letters to the Editor. // Training & Development Journal;Nov74, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p14
Presents letters to the editor of the 'Training and Development Journal.'
- The future of out-of-hours training. // Education for Primary Care;Nov2005, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p738
Presents a letter to the editor related to the future of out-of-hours training of GP registrars.
- On ï¿½Training for Child Care Workï¿½. Plumer, Erwin H. // Child Welfare;May70, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p285
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Training for Child Care Work: A Report on a National Conference," by Morris F. Mayer and John Matsushima in the November 1969 issue.
- Diatribe . . Jejune . ,. Libelous...Irresponsible. Roe, Anne // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Jun68, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p1011
Presents a letter to the editor related to the article "Do We have a Theory of Vocational choice?" by Robert R. Carkhuff, Mae Aiexik and Susan Anderson published in the December issue of the journal "Personnel and Guidance journal."
- Staff Development: Casting Light in a Dark Corner of Education. Stretton Jr., Thomas R.; Gibboney, Richard A. // Education Week;1/12/1983, Vol. 2 Issue 16, p19
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a series of articles about the state of educational staff development programs in the September 29, October 6 and October 13, 1982 issues.