- SUCCESSFUL MATERNAL AND FETAL OUTCOME OF GUILLAIN-BARRÃ‰ SYNDROME COMPLICATING PREGNANCY. Bahadur, Anupama; Gupta, Nupur; Deka, Deepika; Mittal, Suneeta // Indian Journal of Medical Sciences;Nov2009, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p517
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the successful maternal and fetal impact of Guillain-BarrÃ© syndrome that complicates pregnancy.
- GUILLAIN-BARRï¿½ SYNDROME AND DENGUE. Wiwanitkit, Viroj // Revista do Instituto de Medicina Tropical de Sao Paulo;nov/dec2011, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p349
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Acute Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy (Guillain-Barrï¿½ Syndrome) Following Dengue Fever," by E. Gonï¿½alves in the 2011 issue.
- IVIG -- A Hemolytic Culprit. Pintova, Sofya; Bhardwaj, Aarti S.; Aledort, Louis M. // New England Journal of Medicine;9/6/2012, Vol. 367 Issue 10, p974
A letter to the editor is presented about the administration of intravenous immune globuline (IVIG) as an established treatment for patients with neurologic diseases and for the treatment of Guillain-Barrï¿½ syndrome.
- Guillain Barre syndrome with brisk reflexes-another variant. Somarajan, A. // Neurology India;Jun2006, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p215
A letter to the editor is presented about the results of a study of two variants of Guillain-Barre syndrome.
- Pneumococcus pneumoniae infection and Guillainâ€“BarrÃ© syndrome: fortuitous or specific association? Bianchi, Giorgia; Domenighetti, Guido // Intensive Care Medicine;Feb2006, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p338
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the studies about the Guillain-BarrÃ© syndrome, published in the January 26, 2006 issue.
- Guillain-BarrÃ© syndrome variant with prominent facial diplegia, limb paresthesia, and brisk reflexes. Lehmann, Helmar; Macht, Stephan; Jander, Sebastian; Hartung, Hans-Peter; Methner, Axel // Journal of Neurology;Feb2012, Vol. 259 Issue 2, p370
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the case of a 33-year-old man diagnosed of a variant of the Guillain-BarrÃ© syndrome (GBS).
- Tracheostomy scars in Guillain-BarrÃ© syndrome: a reason for concern? Wijdicks, Eelco F. M.; Lawn, Nicholas D.; Fletcher, Dade D. // Journal of Neurology;Jun2001, Vol. 248 Issue 6, p527
Presents a letter to the editor concerning tracheostomy scars in Guillain-Barre syndrome.
- High Incidence of Guillain-BarrÃ© Syndrome in Children, Bangladesh. Islam, Zhahirul; Jacobs, Bart C.; Islam, Mohammad B.; Mohammad, Quazi D.; Diorditsa, Sergei; Endtz, Hubert P. // Emerging Infectious Diseases;Jul2011, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p1317
A letter to the editor is presented about cases of Guillain-BarrÃ© syndrome in children in Bangladesh.
- Guillain-BarrÃ© syndrome in kidney transplant. Álvarez, T. García; Herrera, A. García; Blanca, A. Mazuecos; Novillo, C. Lancho // Nefrologia;04/01/2010, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p260
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on Guillain-BarrÃ© syndrome (GBS) as one of the causes for acute polyneuropathy in adults.