- Letter to the Editor: Backbone1H,13C and15N assignments of the 25 kDa SPRY domain-containing SOCS box protein 2 (SSB-2). Shenggen Yao; Masters, Seth L.; Jian-Guo Zhang; Palmer, Kirsten R.; Babon, Jeffrey J.; Nicola, Nicos A.; Nicholson, Sandra E.; Norton, Raymond S. // Journal of Biomolecular NMR;Jan2005, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p69
Presents a letter to the editor about cytokine proteins.
- THE TWEAK-FN14 AXIS: OPENING NEW DOORS. Gude, Dilip // Indian Journal of Medical Sciences;Jan2010, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p49
A letter to the editor is presented which introduces the TWEAK/Fn14 axis, a multifunctional cytokine regulating inflammation, angiogenesis, myoblast differentiation and atrophy, tumor apoptosis and cell growth.
- Response to comment on: Haider DG, Schaller G, Kapiotis S, Maier C, Luger A, Wolzt M (2006) The release of the adipocytokine visfatin is regulated by glucose and insulin. Diabetologia 49:1909—1914. Haider, D. G.; Wolzt, M. // Diabetologia;Nov2006, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p2796
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the comments by A. PfÃ¼tzner and T. Frost on an article related to the release of adipocytokine visfatin that appeared in this journal.
- Letter to the Editor: 1H, 13C, 15N resonance assignments of the cytokine LECT2. Ito, Mie; Nagata, Koji; Yumoto, Fumiaki; Yamagoe, Satoshi; Suzuki, Kazuo; Adachi, Kyoko; Tanokura, Masaru // Journal of Biomolecular NMR;Aug2004, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p543
Presents a letter to the editor about the resonance assignments of the leukocyte cell-derived chemotaxin2.
- Inflammatory cytokine of basal and reflex tears analysed by multicytokine assay. Sonoda, S.; Uchino, E.; Nakao, K.; Sakamoto, T. // British Journal of Ophthalmology;Jan2006, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p120
A letter to the editor is presented on the inflammatory cytokine of basal and reflex tears which is analysed by multicytokine assay.
- Clinical Consideration of the Cytokines in Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Dolar, M. Enver // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Mar1995, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p520
Presents a letter to the editor about the role of cytokines in inflammatory bowel disease.
- Does Atopic Dermatitis Result from Cytokine Dysregulation? Dupuy, Patrick // Journal of Investigative Dermatology;Nov94, Vol. 103 Issue 5, p741
Presents a letter to the editor on the effects of cytokine dysregulation, published in the November 1, 1994 issue of the journal "Journal of Investigative Dermatology."
- Increased Levels of the Soluble Variant of the Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Receptor VEGFR-1 Are Associated with a Poor Prognosis in Wound Healing. Eming, Sabine A.; Lauer, Gereon; Cole, Melanie; Jurk, Sandra; Christ, Hildegard; Hornig, Carsten; Krieg, Thomas; Weich, Herbert A. // Journal of Investigative Dermatology;Oct2004, Vol. 123 Issue 4, p799
Presents a letter to the editor, on increased levels of the soluble variant of the vascular endothelial growth factor receptor.
- Injury to the Stratum Corneum Induces In Vivo Expression of Human Thymic Stromal Lymphopoietin in the Epidermis. Angelova-Fischer, Irena; Fernandez, Isabel M.; Donnadieu, Marie-Hélène; Bulfone-Paus, Silvia; Zillikens, Detlef; Fischer, Tobias W.; Soumelis, Vassili // Journal of Investigative Dermatology;Oct2010, Vol. 130 Issue 10, p2505
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the thymic stromal lymphopoietin (TSLP), an interleukin (IL)-7-like cytokine expressed by epithelial cells when there is any injury to the stratum corneum.