- Letters to the Editor. Spoor, Brian; Johnston, Wesley; Brek, Zak; Taylor, Keith; Wadge, David; Hawker, Andrew; Male, Matthew; Pearse, Ian; Farquhar, Brian; Holder, Jim; Melville, Rob; Hartley, David; Davies, Donald; Pearson, Philip; Jarratt, Robert // Computer Bulletin;Mar1999, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one about date and time manipulation system, another one about the capability of Apple Macintosh computers to manipulate dates, and about Unix system.
- Letter to the Editor. Stone, John; Wood, Jim; Rudkin, S. J.; Asquith, T.; Whitley, Ron; Fraser, Robert W.; Beaumont, Roger; Tinning, A. S.; Hodges, Michael A.; Derry, Stephen; Minter, A. L. // Management Services;Aug1982, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p30
Presents letters to the editor on management issues published in the August 1, 1982 issue of the journal "Management Services." Readers' response to various articles published in the previous issue of the journal; Information on British Standard Institute's rating system; Defects of Time Study...
- Letters to the Editor. Yates, D. H. N.; Ashworth, James; Wilkinson, John; Edwards, Rupert E. E.; Pitt, Gordon A. C. // Management Services;Jul1994, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p32
Presents letters to the editor about previous articles on management services, published in the July 1994 issue of the journal "Management Services." Appreciation of David Patching's article "Business Process Re-engineering"; Treatment provided to disabled people by employers in an organization;...
- Letters to the Editor. Whitley, R. L.; Ridley, T. M.; Anderson, Jim // Management Services;Sep81, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p32
This article presents letters to the editor published in the September 1981 issue of the "Management Services." One reader refers to the article "Induced Regression in Incentive Schemes," published in the August 1981 issue of the "Management Services." The reader opines that couldn't one be...
- Letters to the Editor. Tonks, Dennis; Batey, Frank // Management Services;Jun93, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p36
Presents letters to the editor, published in the June 1993 issue of the periodical "Management Services." Discussion on time study; Assistance by self-help group in obtaining employment to the members of the Institute of Management Services.
- A History Lesson. Ma, Henry // Forbes Asia;2/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the civilization of the Philippines.
- Mayor: We're not that dumb! Goodman, Oscar B. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 45, pP28
A letter to the editor about the article "Dumb, Dumber--and We're Dumbest?" that was published in a previous issue of the "Las Vegas Review-Journal" is presented.
- Postcard from an advertising fantasyland. Gilbride, Stewart // AdMedia;Jun2006, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about living in the Middle East.
- TO THE EDITOR. Johnson, Dale L. // American Sociologist;Aug66, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p206
Presents a letter to the editor on the consequences of the "Camelot Project," on the Chileans.