Ivory Tower Planning
- Kudos for Quinn (Bradley Smith). Smith, Bradley // Employee Benefit News;Jan2006, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the "Retirement May Be Obsolete," by Richard Quinn in the November 2005 issue.
- Mass Appeal. Stock, Howard J. // Bank Investment Consultant;May2008, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding retirement assets in the previous issue.
- Pinching pennies. Stalnaker, John C. // New Republic;1/25/93, Vol. 208 Issue 4, p4
Presents a letter to the editor referencing to the article "Resign, Bob Packwood," on retirement packages.
- Local hero. Kaus, Mickey // New Republic;5/24/93, Vol. 208 Issue 21, p4
Explains that Attorney General Janet Reno received praise, applause, and compliments from the press and politicians in the United States for publicly admitting responsibility for the Waco Branch Davidian siege in Texas that killed Branch Davidian cult members. Willingness to accept criticism;...
- Naughty But Nice. Lewis, Michael // New Republic;3/8/93, Vol. 208 Issue 10, p14
Focuses on cynics who are considered as dark bitter, disillusioned men spreading pessimism and unhappiness wherever they goes. Views of cynics regarding an advertisement in the journal "New York Times" paying tribute to Steven Ross, chairman of Time Warner Inc. Image problem with cynics;...
- Pension Foul Play. Fuller, Dan // Fortune;7/24/2006, Vol. 154 Issue 2, p21
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to an article entitled "The End of a Dream," in the June 26, 2006 issue.
- Mama Mia. Abulafa, Ephraim // New Republic;10/19/92, Vol. 207 Issue 17, p4
Presents a letter to the editor referencing the article "The Very Last Lover," by Michael Lewis, about the sexual behavior of actor and director Woody Allen, published in the September 28, 1992 issue of the periodical.
- Letter. Rethmeier, Dennis // San Diego Business Journal;11/20/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 47, p54
A letter to the editor in response to the article "City Attorney's Battle Over Pension Benefits Foreshadows National Crisis Looming on the Horizon" in the November 13, 2006 is presented.
- Potential for Underestimation? Ebel, Michael J. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2007, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "National Savings Rate Guidelines for Individuals," by Ibbotson et al. in the April 2007 issue.