RANK ligand and osteoprotegerin: emerging roles in mucosal inflammation
- Cell phone dermatitis. Madhukara, J.; Kumaran, M. Sendhil; Abraham, Anil // Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p500
A letter to the editor discussing the possible association of the increased use of cellular phones and dermatitis is presented.
- Tattoo-related cutaneous inflammation (burn grade I) in a mid-field MR scanner. Vahlensieck, M. // European Radiology;Jan2000, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p197
Presents a letter to the editor regarding tattoo-related cutaneous inflammation.
- A Case of Conjugal Azathioprine-Induced Contact Hypersensitivity. Cooper, Hywel L.; Louafi, Fethi; Friedmann, Peter S. // New England Journal of Medicine;10/2/2008, Vol. 359 Issue 14, p1524
A letter to the editor is presented about a case of conjugal azathioprine induced contact hypersensitivity.
- Reply to Z Youssef et al. Varma, D; Metcalfe, T W // Eye;Jun2005, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p692
Presents a letter to the editor in reply to a comment on the article "Orbital cellulitis after peribulbar anesthesia in cataract surgery," published in a 2003 issue of the periodical.
- Orbital cellulitis vs allergic reaction to hyaluronidase as the cause of periorbital oedema. Youssef, Z; Pennefather, P M; Watts, M T // Eye;Jun2005, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p691
Presents a letter to the editor referring to the article "Orbital cellulitis after peribulbar anesthesia in cataract surgery," published in a 2003 issue of the periodical.
- Psychiatric Tests in Seborrhoeic Dermatitis. Öztas, Pinar; Çalikoglu, Emel; Çetin, Ilkay // Acta Dermato-Venereologica;Jan2005, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p68
Presents a letter to the editor about a study investigating psychological factors that may exacerbate seborrhoeic dermatitis.
- Case 33-2002: A 28-Year-Old Woman with Ocular Inflammation, Fever, and Headache. Mushlin, Stuart B. // New England Journal of Medicine;1/30/2003, Vol. 348 Issue 5, p474
A response by Stuart B. Mushlin to several letters to the editor about his article "Case 33-2002: A 28-Year-Old Woman with Ocular Inflammation, Fever, and Headache" in the October 24, 2002 issue is presented.
- Interaction Between Race and Weight Loss Intervention Strategy: Effect on Markers of Inflammation and Fat Distribution in Overweight Women. Kuennen, Matthew R. // Obesity (19307381);Jul2012, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p1335
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Markers of Inflammation and Fat Distribution Following Weight Loss in African-American and White Women" in the April 28, 2011 issue.
- Vascular inflammation. McLachlan, Craig S. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;6/19/2007, Vol. 176 Issue 13, p1860
A letter to the editor in response to the article on the role of vascular inflammation as a possible mechanism underlying cardiac syndrome X by RamÃ³n Arroyo-Espliguero and Juan Kaski is presented.
- Hypoxia and Inflammation. Wanderer, Alan A. // New England Journal of Medicine;5/19/2011, Vol. 364 Issue 20, p1976
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Hypoxia and inflammation," by H.K. Eltzschig and P.H. Carmeliet in the February 17, 2011 issue.