- 'Training -- North of Watford'. Fenton, Anne // Image Technology;Jun1987, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p281
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the only organization offering television training, Broadcast Training Centre by Anne Fenton in the March 1987 issue.
- Letters. Townsend, Justin // Marketing Week (01419285);1/12/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p20
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on television advertising published in the previous issue.
- LETTERS. Lefkowitz, Mike; Blumenthal, Mel D.; Gold, Barry M. // Orange County Business Journal;7/25/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p63
Presents letters to the editor commenting about the strong support for KOCE-TV under its current ownership and deep concern over the prospect of losing indispensable community asset published in the July 2005 issue of the "Orange County Business Journal."
- Facilities top 50: are you sure? // Televisual;Nov2004, p23
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article on Top 50 facilities published in the October issue of "Televisual."
- Letters. Lafferty, William // Journal of Film & Video;Spring86, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p99
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Power Politics of 'Live' Television," in the Summer 1985 issue.
- Letters. McNeal, James U. // Marketing News;7/1/77, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Older They Get, The Less They Believe TV Ads, Says Study of Kids," in the April 8, 1977 issue.
- Letter. Brock, Kim // Communications Technology;Apr2008, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p46
No abstract available.
- Regulation resilient modulation. Laubach, Mark // CED;Mar2004, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p17
Presents a letter to the editor of "CED" concerning the deliberation of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and National Cable and Telecommunications Association on the subject of cable signal leakage and the impact of emergency communications.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Winter, Tim // Hill;4/3/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p24
A letter to the editor from the president of the Parents Television Council asking the U.S. Congress to pass legislation to protect children from indecent television material is presented.
- Letters. Akerson, Steven D.; Brazen, Daniel J. // Marketing News;11/26/1990, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "All the Nice TV Shows Haven't Been on Yet," in the October 29, 1990 issue.