Cafta and Its Costs
- Mexican Trucks Ready To Roll. Golden, David M. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;10/14/2002, Vol. 106 Issue 41, p32
Presents a letter to the editor on cross-border trucking between Canada, Mexico and the U.S. allowed under the North American Free Trade Agreement, published in the October 14, 2002 issue of the journal 'National Underwriter.' Concerns of National Association of Independent Insurers regarding...
- Cafta and Its Costs. Rhino, Johnny // Inc.;Sep2005, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p20
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "It's Son of Nafta!," in the July 2005 issue of "Inc."
- Letter to the Editor. Smith, Edward J. // Munday Courier (TX);9/10/2008, Vol. 35 Issue 40, p4
A letter to the editor is presented which comments on the move of the U.S. government to pursue the expansion of North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) with Canada and Mexico.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. McLARTY, MACK; MERRIHEW, LINCOLN // Automotive News;7/25/2011, Vol. 85 Issue 6474, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Mexican evolution," in the June 27, 2011 issue, "NAFTA has worked wonders in Mexico, less so here," in the July 4, 2011 issue, and "Will Chrysler reload with another wagon?" in the July 15, 2011 issue.
- Letters to the Editor. Lyons, George T.; Van Buren, Jeff; Hitchcock, Jeff; Wiese, Dan; Will, Trevor; Kennedy, Michael; Dittmer, Joerg // Automotive News;3/17/2008, Vol. 82 Issue 6299, p54
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues of the journal including one by Bob Lutz about global warming in the February 25, 2008 issue, "Detroit 3 shun talk of NAFTA do-over" in the March 3, 2008 issue and a letter on the automobile industry.
- NAFTA--Pro and Con. Aliber, Robert Z.; Faux, Jeff; Lewis, Richard R. // Challenge (05775132);Jan/Feb94, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p62
Presents several letters to the editor commenting on the article "The NAFTA Solution," by Jeff Faux, published in the January 1994 issue of the periodical "Challenge." Criticism of NAFTA's presumption of free and voluntary exchange economics; Reduction in trade barriers through NAFTA;...
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Sweeney, John; Ahlvin, Martin C. // New American (08856540);12/24/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p5
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one about the plan of China and its allies to build the North American Free Trade Agreement/North American Union (NAFTA/NAU) Superhighway in the October 15, 2007 issue and "Behavior Worth Medicating?,"...
- Chambers' trade conference. Maynard, Roberta // Nation's Business;Feb95, Vol. 83 Issue 2, p12
Announces the Fourth Trilateral Conference of the Chambers of Commerce of North America to be held in Houston, from March 27 to 29, 1995. Focus on doing business under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and fostering business contacts throughout the continent.
- NAFTA surface trade down 2.9%. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Mar2010, Vol. 167 Issue 3, p54
The article reports on the decline in trade using surface transportation between the U.S. and its North American Free Trade Agreement partners Mexico and Canada in November 2009. According to the Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS) of the U.S. Department of Transportation, the trade...