- The Impact of Impaired Renal Function on Long-Term Outcomes in Patients With Peripheral Arterial Disease. Paraskevas, Kosmas I.; Giannoukas, Athanassios D.; Mikhailidis, Dimitri P. // Angiology;May2010, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p415
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Clinical Outcome in Patients With Peripheral Artery Disease and Renal Artery Stenosis," by C. Esteban and colleagues in a 2010 issue.
- Screening for peripheral vascular disease. Clark, Chris E. // British Journal of General Practice;Aug2007, Vol. 57 Issue 541, p670
A letter to the editor is presented about a study on targeted screening for peripheral vascular disease (PVD) in patients with hypertension aged 60 years.
- Intraluminal obstruction of epidural catheter due to manufacturing defect. Kulkarni, Prasad K.; Pai, Vittal A.; Shah, Riddhi P.; Joshi, Sriranga R. // Journal of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology;Apr2012, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p280
A letter to the editor is presented about the clinical case of a 50-year-old smoker with peripheral vascular disease and gangrene of right lower limb.
- IS ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION A CLUE TO PERIPHERAL VASCULAR DISEASE? Keever, Nathan W. // Cortlandt Forum;5/25/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p53
Presents a letter to the editor about the diagnosis for peripheral vascular disease.
- Methods for Diagnosing Peripheral Vascular Disease. Abbott, Allan V. // American Family Physician;1/15/2007, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p168
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Peripheral Vascular Disease: Diagnosis and Treatment," by Sontheimer in the June 1, 2006 issue.
- Primary intracranial multicentric angioleiomyomas. Shinde, Sweety V.; Shah, Arun B.; Baviskar, Rahul B.; Deshpande, Jaya R. // Neurology India;Jan2012, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p115
A letter to the editor is presented which reports a case postulating an underlying immune-mediated disease stimulating perivascular myoid proliferation and an angioleiomyoma-induced paraneoplastic hypergammaglobulinemia.
- Osteomyelitits Due to Linezolid-Resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis. Benefield, Russell J.; Hinde, George K.; Abolnik, Igor Z. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;4/15/2012, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p1216
A letter to the editor is presented related to two case studies regarding severe peripheral vascular disease and chronically infected patellar hardware and associated left patellar osteomyelitis.
- Ga dolinium contrast may be risky in kidney disease. Thomson, Peter C.; Collidge, Tara A.; Mark, Patrick B.; Traynor, Jamie P. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);6/30/2007, Vol. 334 Issue 7608, p1335
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Duplex ultrasonography, magnetic resonance angiography, and computed tomography angiography for diagnosis and assessment of symptomatic, lower limb peripheral arterial disease: systematic review," by R. Collins, J. Burch and...
- Letters. Capper, Earl; Marguarolt, Shirley; Noonan III, Fred; Linley, Dorothea M.; Carr, Charles E.; Hoover, Charlene; Cupp, Ann; Ringdahl, Adelaide M. // Saturday Evening Post;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 277 Issue 4, p4
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Cure for peripheral vascular disease; Description of the Red Bean and Rice Casserole recipe; Benefits of Coenzyme Q10 for the heart.