Staffing levels for long-term care
- What Triumph really did. Allen, Charles // Modern Healthcare;7/2/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 27, p25
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Triumph sells two LTACs," in the June 25, 2007 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Mar2003, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p6
Presents letters to the editor related to long-term care facilities in the U.S. Views on the shortage of long term-care facility administrators; Comments on directives for coding the Minimum Data Set; Response on the comments concerning directives for coding Minimum Data Set.
- No-brainer. Schlesinger, Robert // Modern Healthcare;12/19/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 51, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Two in One," in the November 7, 2005 issue.
- Peer-Group Support for Patients in the Community. Ledger, M. // British Journal of Psychiatry;Feb88, Vol. 152, p290
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about peer group support for patients in the long-term community in the October 1987 issue.
- Staffing levels for long-term care. McGregor, Margaret J.; Cohen, Marcy; McGrail, Kimberlyn // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;8/30/2005, Vol. 173 Issue 5, p468
Presents a response by Margaret J. McGregor, Marcy Cogen and Kimberlyn McGrail to a letter to the editor about their article on staffing levels at long-term care facilities,in a 2005 issue of the"Canadian Medical Association Journal."
- Letter: Nursing homes. Miller, Dulcy B. // American Journal of Public Health;May1974, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p416
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Community Presence as a Key to Quality of Life in Nursing Homes," by Jane Lockwood in the March, 1974 issue.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Jul2003, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p6
Presents letters to the editor about infection management in nursing homes published in the May 2003 issue of the 'Nursing Homes/Long Term Care Management.'
- COMMISSIONING POLICIES ARE FORCING REDUCTION IN SERVICES. Makin, Andrew // Nursing Standard;9/7/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p30
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article in the August 17, 2011 issue that was concerned with nursing homes.
- LTCH rule change affects all hospitals. Soisson, Michael J. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Apr2008, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p24
A letter to the editor on the effects of the new rule regarding long-term care hospitals (LTCHs) in the U.S. is presented.