LETTERS TO THE EDITORS
- LETTERS TO THE EDITORS. Griffin, C. P.; Cole, Margaret; Viner, George // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Spring71, Issue 22, p21
Presents a letter to the editor about Chartism and the miners in the early 1840s.
- Letters to the Editor. Barnsby, George J. // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Autumn71, Issue 23, p35
Presents a letter the editor on Chartism and the miners' strike of 1842 in the Black Country, England.
- Addenda to Chartist bibliography. Ashton, Owen R.; Fyson, Robert; Roberts, Stephen // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Winter95, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p103
Presents a letter to the editor on bibliographical materials for the study of Chartism in Great Britain.
- Democratic Deficit. England, David J. // History Today;Jul2010, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p67
A letter to the editor is presented, regarding the article "Charting a Future Democracy" by David Nash in the June 2010 issue.
- Chartism and the miners' strike of 1842 in the Black Country. Barnsby, George J.; Cole, Margaret // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Autumn71, Issue 23, p33
Presents letters to the editor published in previous issues of the periodical on Chartism and the miners' strike of 1842 in the Black Country, England. Discussion of a report on mining life; Opinion that the General Strike of 1926 was not just a light-hearted venture.
- Twenty Years On. Dawson, Andrew; John, Angela; Lindop, Fred; Stigant, Paul; Coltham, Stephen // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Spring81, Issue 42, p13
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Lack of funds to do research in labor history in British universities; Discussion of the attitudes that shaped the aims of the British society; Information about the general strike of 1842 in Great Britain.
- 5 REAL REFORM FACTS. Anthony, Susan B. // Calliope;May/Jun2012, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p1
The article offers several facts related to Christian reform which includes, Chartist Movement from 1835-1859 in England, the role of civil rights leader, Susan B. Anthony in the Women's Right to Vote Movement in the U.S. and the Renewable Energy Movement on fossil fuels.
- Chartism. Bronstein, Jamie L. // Labour History Review;Summer2000, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p254
Reviews the book `Chartism,' by John K. Walton.
- Editorial: New Directions in Chartist Studies. Allen, Joan; Ashton, Owen R // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Apr2009, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p1
This article introduces the journal with a discussion of the changing historiography of the Chartist movement in Great Britain.