- False-Negative Urine Immunoassay After Lorazepam Overdose. Wenk, Robert E. // Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine;Nov2006, Vol. 130 Issue 11, p1600
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses false-negative urine results by the Kinetic Interactive Microparticles in Solution test carried out on a patient who had an overdose of the drug lorazepam.
- Management of Overactive Bladder. Gill, Sudeep S.; Mamdani, Muhammad; Rochon, Paula A. // New England Journal of Medicine;5/20/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 21, p2213
A letter to the editor is presented on the article "Management of overactive bladder," by J. G. Ouslander, in the February 19, 2007 issue.
- Acute urinary retention following self treatment of genital warts with imiquimod 5% cream. Mcquillan, O.; Higgins, S. P. // Sexually Transmitted Infections;Oct2004, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p419
Presents a letter to the editor discussing acute urinary retention, published in the October 2004, issue of "Sexually Transmitted Infections Journal."
- LSD Screening in Urine Performed by CEDIA LSD Assay: Positive Interference with Sertraline. Citterio-Quentin, Antony; Seidel, Eric; Ramuz, Laurence; Parant, François; Moulsma, Mustapha // Journal of Analytical Toxicology;May2012, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p289
A letter to the editor on lysergic acid diethylarnide (LSD) screening in urine is presented.
- Purple urine. de Orueta, L. Fernández; Fernández, J. Esteban; Caballero, G. Pérez; Bermejo, J.A. Melero; Gallego, R. Regajo; Carrilero, J. Martínez // Nefrologia;2011, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p489
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the case study of a 78-year-old woman who is diagnosed with a purple urine bag syndrome.
- Labial fusion causing urinary incontinence: comment. Mahran, Montasser; Oligbo, Nicholas // International Urogynecology Journal;Oct2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p1335
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a case report on how the division of labial fusion can completely relieve all urinary symptoms.
- Long-term lower urinary tract dysfunction after radical hysterectomy in patients with early postoperative voiding dysfunction: reply to comments by Sansone et al. Manchana, Tarinee; Prasartsakulchai, Chalisa; Santingamkun, Apirak // International Urogynecology Journal;Oct2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p1311
A letter to the editor and a reply are presented in response to the article regarding late lower urinary tract (LUT) dysfunction in the August 4, 2010 issue.
- Long-term lower urinary tract dysfunction after radical hysterectomy in patients with early postoperative voiding dysfunction. Sansone, Milena; Plotti, Francesco; Panici, Pierluigi Benedetti // International Urogynecology Journal;Oct2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p1309
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about comparing long-term lower urinary tract dysfunction after radical hysterectomy in patients with or without early postoperative voiding dysfunction in the June 23, 2010 issue.
- Pee for problem. Lai, Barbara // New Scientist;1/27/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 2588, p21
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the benefits of recycling urine in the December 23, 2006 issue.
- Informative report on Apis dorsata F. Gupta, Divender // Current Science (00113891);9/10/2012, Vol. 103 Issue 5, p465
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the letter to the editors regarding the feeding of Apis dorsata on urine in human urinals.