Two models better than one
- Kyphomelic dysplasia: phenotypic variability and presence of a caudal appendage. Alegria, Artur; Schmitt, Denise; Ramos, Lina; Abreu, Eduarda; Santos, Carmen // Pediatric Radiology;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p910
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the phenotypic variability and presence of a caudal appendage in kyphomelic dysplasia, published in the December 2002 issue of "Pediatric Radiology."
- High-Bone-Mass Disease and LRP5. Boyden, Lynn M.; Insogna, Karl; Lifton, Richard P. // New England Journal of Medicine;5/13/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 20, p2096
A response by L.M. Boyden et al. to a letter to the editor about their article "High bone density due to a mutation in LDL-receptorâ€“related protein," in the May 16, 2002 issue is presented.
- Anauxetic dysplasia, a spondylometaepiphyseal dysplasia with extreme dwarfism. Horn, Denise; Rupprecht, Edgar; Kunze, Jürgen; Spranger, Jürgen // Journal of Medical Genetics;Apr2001, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p262
Presents a letter to the editor about anauxetic dysplasia, a spondylometaepiphyseal dysplasia with extreme dwarfism.
- Unusual mesenteric fibromuscular dysplasia - a rare cause for chronic intestinal ischaemia. Chaturvedi, R.; Vaideeswar, P.; Joshi, A.; Pandit, S. // Journal of Clinical Pathology;Feb2008, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p237
A letter to the editor is presented about an unusual petal-like fibromuscular dysplasia (FMD) of mesenteric arteries produced by adventitial and periadventitial smooth muscle proliferation with an additional venous involvement.
- Caution Urged in Extrapolating Data. Fink, Daniel J. // American Journal of Public Health;May81, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p538
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "High Prevalence of Cervical Dysplasia in STD Clinic Patients Warrants Routine Cytologic Screening" by R. M. Briggs in a 1980 issue.
- A missense mutation in the SEDL gene results in delayed onset of X linked spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia in a large pedigree. Grunebaum, E.; Arpaia, E.; MacKenzie, J. J.; Fitzpatrick, J.; Ray, P. N.; Roifman, C. M. // Journal of Medical Genetics;Jun2001, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p409
Presents a letter to the editor about spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia.
- Sponastrime dysplasia: presentation in infancy. Offiah, A. C.; Lees, M.; Winter, R. M.; Hall, C. M. // Journal of Medical Genetics;Dec2001, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p889
Presents a letter to the editor about the presentation of sponastrime dysplasia in infancy.
- Steroid Therapy and the Treatment of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia: an Error in Neonatology, or an Unavoidable Therapeutic Intervention? Kaplan, Michael // Journal of Perinatology;Feb2004, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p127
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on an article about neonatal steroid therapy and the treatment of bronchopulmonary dysplasia, published in the "Journal of Perinatology".
- Indefinite Dysplasia in Ulcerative Colitis Has Little Clinical Significance and Is Not Associated With p53 Protein Accumulation. Papatheodoridis, George V.; Zizi-Serbetzoglou, Adamantia; Xourgias, Vassilios; Elemenoglou, Loannis; Karamanolis, Demetrios G. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Feb1998, Vol. 93 Issue 2, p285
Presents a letter to the editor about indefinite dysplasia in ulcerative colitis.
- Re: Sharma et al. Dysplasia and Cancer Risk of Short- Segment Barrett's Esophagus. Romero, Yvonne; Riddell, Robert H. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Dec1998, Vol. 93 Issue 12, p2639
Presents a letter to the editor to dysplasia and cancer risk of short segment Barrett's esophagus.