Father Pangloss. S.J.?
- Father Pangloss. S.J.? Martin, John // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;May1997, Issue 73, p5
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Public Square," by Avery Dulles, published in the February 1997 issue of the periodical "First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life."
- Albrecht Inc. will renovate Akron plaza. // Crain's Cleveland Business;09/21/98, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p17
Reports that the forty six year-old Wooster-Hawkins Plaza in Akron, Cleveland, Ohio, will be renovated by Albrecht Inc. Business operations of Albrecht; Value of the renovations; When the renovations are expected to be completed; Number of retailers occupying the plaza.
- THE GHOSTS OF FOUNTAIN SQUARE. // Cincinnati Magazine;May2000, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p66
Describes some of the buildings that have once been part of the Tyler Davidson Fountain square in Cincinnati, Ohio. Fountain Square Building; Rollman Building; Carew Tower; Year of demolition.
- Making a new start. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/3/94, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p1
Reports on the purchase of Commerce Park Square I, II and III office buildings in Ohio by Renaissance on Chagrin L.P. Repair and updating costs; Comments from Renaissance partner Herbert Chisling; Renaissance's plan to market the building to tenants at $12 per square foot.
- Local group pays $22M for 2 Chagrin buildings. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/24/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 39, p3
Reports on the acquisition of Chagrin-Green LLC of the Commerce Park Square buildings IV and V in Cleveland, Ohio. Cost of acquisition; Impact of the acquisition on the investment market; Plans for the acquired building.
- Nelsonville art district businesses strive to recover post-fire. Brock, Angela // Athens News;9/28/2015, p14
The article reports on the continued recovery of Athens, Ohio's Nelsonville Historic Public Square whose buildings were damaged by fire in April 2015. Topics include the establishments damaged by the fire including the Rhapsody restaurant and the building at 30 Public Square, the total value of...
- Community group to try its hand at retail development. Miller, Jay // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/7/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 32, p8
The article reports that Union-Miles Development Corp., a community development group in Cleveland, Ohio is planning to rebuild an aging shopping corner, Miles Shopping Plaza. Union-Miles is working with a property owner with plans to renovate an existing building in the area. Randy Markowitz, a...
- WHILE WE'RE AT IT. Neuhaus, Richard John // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Apr1998, Issue 82, p73
Focuses on the efforts of the American Civil Liberties Union to remove religious influences on the public square in Ohio. Criticisms of the organization against the religious influences of the state government.
- OUs College Green places second for campus quads. // Athens News;12/28/2015, p10
The article presents that College Green on Ohio University's Athens campus has been ranked as the second most beautiful campus quad in Ohio.