A Monopoly in the Public Square?
- Peace on Earth? Not yet. Woodard, Don // Fort Worth Business Press;1/8/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p27
The article presents a letter to the editor about the Christmas season.
- How green is your Christmas tree? Smith, Leonie // In-Store;Dec2007, p13
A letter to the editor about green Christmas trees at retail stores is presented.
- A Letter from Daphne Sutton. // Floral Design;Feb2010, p34
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article by Clement Lee on Christmas Carol design in the October 2009 issue.
- Readers appreciate coverage of the arts. Smith, Ann Richard // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);12/21/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p2A
A letter to the editor is presented appreciating the excellent coverage of the Christmas choir concert at Clarendon College, Clarendon, Texas.
- LETTERS: Christmas 2005. Ridley, Michael P. // Orange County Business Journal;12/19/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 51, p35
A letter to the editor is presented discussing the Christmas season.
- Truth in Love. Savill, Frances // Conversations;Fall2007, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p86
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a notice about the special Christmas gifts for the next issue.
- Giving Spirit. RALSTON, FAYE // Guideposts;Dec2012, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p14
A letter to the editor is presented where the author discusses the services for needy people done by the members of her family during Christmas.
- Have a rantâ€¦ The Christmas season. // Personnel Today;9/12/2006, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the spotlight feature on Christmas recruitment in the September 5, 2006 issue of the journal.
- The Christmas tear. // Granite City Press-Record;12/21/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 86, pA9
A letter to the editor is presented wherein the reader shares her Christmas message of love, hope and comfort particularly for the families of those who perished during the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.