Ethics at the End
- Setting the record straight. Little, J. P.; Ratliff, Rick // Modern Healthcare;7/7/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 27, p25
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a reader's comment published in the June 25, 2008 issue of "Health IT Strategist" about Andis Robeznieks' article at modernhealthcare.com titled "Patient Privacy Slipping Away Thanks to e-Rx."
- Expect the DH to take revenge for 'choice' defeat. Willis, Ted // Pulse;5/20/2009, Vol. 69 Issue 17, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about patient choice advertising campaign of the Department of Health in Great Britain.
- Risk in public health and clinical work. // Journal of Medical Ethics;Apr2007, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p246
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article dealing with patients' rights and risks to public health.
- Letter to the Editor. Kelly Miller // Free Press (Buda, TX);3/28/2007, Vol. 103 Issue 50, p5A
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the call to nurses to support the Texas Hospital Patient Protection Act of 2007.
- Ethics at the End. Neuhaus, Richard John // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;May1998, Issue 83, p5
Presents a response by Richard John Neuhaus to a letter to the editor about his comment on a federal law for patients.
- Confidentiality. Probst, F. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Apr2002, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p218
A letter to the editor is presented in response to parts of J. Gunn's article, featured in the February 2002 issue of the "Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine," that violates patient confidentiality.
- Chaperones and plastic surgery practice in India. Sreekar, Harinatha; Lamba, Shashank; Gupta, Ashish K. // Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery;Sep-Dec2012, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p592
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses chaperoning policy offered for patients before physical or medical examination for the prevention of patients' false accusations.
- LETTERS. // Community Care;7/10/2003, Issue 1480, p24
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics on community care, discussed in previous issues. Link between poverty and the removal of children into care; Comments on Lord Joffe's Patient Assisted Dying Bill; Findings of a survey which highlighted significant gaps in British...
- Letters. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);03/24/2001, Vol. 322 Issue 7288, p730
Offers several letters to the editor of the 'British Medical Journal,' as of March 24, 2001. How medical rights involve responsibilities for patients; Thoughts on the use of the Internet to gain access to confidential patient records; Examination of postoperative pressure sores after epidural...