Culture, Economics, and Politics
- LETTERS. Chamberlain, Oscar // National Review;9/26/1986, Vol. 38 Issue 18, p4
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on an article published in the periodical "National Review" concerning homosexuality.
- MailBag. // Advocate;Nov1969, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p20
Presents letters to the editor related to homosexuality in Los Angeles, California, as of November 1969.
- The Heterosexual/Homosexual Distinction: A Reply to McConaghy (2005). Giles, James // Archives of Sexual Behavior;Feb2006, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p3
A response to a letter to the editor about homosexual/heterosexual dichotomy.
- Opinions. // Advocate;5/13/82, Issue 342, p7
Presents several letters to the editor inquiring issues related to racism and homosexuality in the U.S. Commentaries on various articles that dealt on racism; Expression of appreciation for the open attitude of the journal 'The Advocate' in covering issues related to racism; Cooperation with...
- Correspondence. // Gay & Lesbian Review Worldwide;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p4
Presents letters to the editor of 'The Gay and Lesbian Review' on various issues related to homosexuality. Societal restrictions on the supposed taboo on sex between adults and minors; Debate concerning the scientific nature of AIDS.
- LETTERS. Stone, David S.; Sawey, Ronald M.; Rose, Deborah // Advocate;10/22/75, Issue 175, p50
Presents letters to the editor on homosexuality published in the October 1975 issue of the journal 'The Advocate.' Formation of gay caucus in San Antonio; Involvement of gay and lesbian sociologists in research on homosexuality; Lifestyle of gay women.
- Letters. Taylor, Joe; Smith, Jon // Advocate;Jan1968, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p8
Presents several letters to the editor about homosexuality in the U.S. Views on established churches; Conduct of local police; Reaction on editorial standards of homophile publication.
- SMOKE from Jeannnie's Lamp. Barney, Jeanne // Advocate;3/3/71, Issue 54, p23
Presents letters to the editor seeking advice to specific homosexuality problem in the U.S.
- MailBag. // Advocate;6/7/72, Issue 87, p24
Presents letters from the readers of the journal 'Advocate.' Reactions to the cartoon strip entitled 'Alpha and the Scorpians' published in the Issue 86 of the journal 'Advocate'; Commentaries on the article concerning the discharge case of the seaman named Martin in Naples, Italy.
- Opinions. // Advocate;6/28/79, Issue 270, p47
Presents letters to the editor on homosexuality published in the journal 'The Advocate,' as of June 28, 1979.