- 'Roe' Must Stand. Isaacson-Jones, B.J. // Progressive;May89, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p5
Presents a letter to the editor of 'The Progressive' magazine, about an editorial titled 'Roe Must Stand.'
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Kessler, Ryder; Mitchell, Kathy; Howard, Margo; Gibson, McGuire; Bogdanos, Matthew; Chapman, Edgar L.; Minot, Walter S.; Franciosi, Rob; Bagley, Robert // Atlantic;Apr2005, Vol. 295 Issue 3, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Letting Go of Roe," by Benjamin Wittes and "What Amy Would Do," by Sridhar Pappu, published in the January/February 2005 issue, and "The Thieves of Baghdad," by Lauren Sandler in the November 2004...
- REVISITING 'ROE' Cort, John C. // Commonweal;1/28/2005, Vol. 132 Issue 2, p6
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Time to Choose," by Margaret O'Brien Steinfels in the October 22, 2004 issue.
- THE CONVERSATION. // Time;1/21/2013, Vol. 181 Issue 2, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to a "Time" Magazine cover story by Kate Pickert in the January 14, 2013 issue on abortion rights, the pro-choice movement in America, and the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling in the case Roe v. Wade.
- CORRESPONDENCE. Hardy, Grant; Kalechofsky, Roberta; Wye, Chris; Rosenberg, Yair; Levin, Daniel; Dine, Richard; Kadish, Todd; Foster, Lori // New Republic;6/5/2006 - 6/12/2006, Vol. 234 Issue 21/22, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the May 1, 2006 issue including "The Misreader," "Half-Life" and "Mourning in America."
- Letters. Harrell, James A.; Sabol, Mike; Rathbone, DeForest; Stevens, Joel; Gundel, Rachelle C.; Tanaciev, Joni; Wolfe, Tye; Sharpe, Robert; White, Kenneth Michael; Bibby, Christopher; Norris, Keith; Rosenthal, Mitchell S.; Grant, Athene; Turek, Amy L.; Tauer, Ken; Backer, John; Hall, Robert B.; Bird, Keith W.; Mackall, Jim; Yindra, Mina // Newsweek;8/22/2005, Vol. 146 Issue 8, p18
Presents letters to the editor in response to articles in the August 8, 2005 issue. "America's Most Dangerous Drug"; Roe's Army Reloads"; "Scrap Metal, Not Soldiers," by Anna Quindlen; "When Bears Attack."
- Letters. Sewell, Jeannie; Grimsley, Molly; Harter, Susanna M.; Schulz, Matthew G.; Schmitt, Rodger; Scott, Gary; Turgeon, Joyce; Jack; DuBose; Matsushima, Ryoichi (Richard); Czarnecki, Charlotte; Ovalle, Ann; Zimmerman, Cindy; Chatlos, Ginny; Harper, Kim; Hall, Marvel; Barasch, Diane; Bratton, David; Hosty, Tom; Hartman, Taryn // Newsweek;11/28/2005, Vol. 146 Issue 22, p18
This article presents letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues including "Ready or Not, Boomers Turn 60," in the Nov. 14 issue, "Once Unique, Soon a Place Like Any Other," in the Nov. 14 issue, "Bedroom v. Courtroom," "The Politics of Playtime," in the Nov. 14 issue.
- False Hope on Roe. Zaretzke, Ken // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Apr2007, Issue 172, p2
This article presents a letter to the editor in response to an article by Hadley Arkes about abortion. A discussion is presented about Roe v. Wade and government's role in the abortion debate.
- False Hope on Roe. Arkes, Hadley // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Apr2007, Issue 172, p2
This article presents a letter from Hadley Arkes in response to a letter discussing the abortion debate and the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court Case. A discussion is presented about the history of the case, and its effects today.