Darwinism as Science and Philosophy
- DISTILLING DARWIN. Katsanis, Bobbi Dykema // Commonweal;4/6/2007, Vol. 134 Issue 7, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Gentle Darwinians," by Peter Quinn in the March 9, 2007 issue.
- DISTILLING DARWIN. Quinn, Peter // Commonweal;4/6/2007, Vol. 134 Issue 7, p4
A response by Peter Quinn to a letter to the editor about his article "The Gentle Darwinians" in the March 9, 2007 issue is presented.
- LETTING GOD OFF THE HOOK? Behe, Michael J. // Commonweal;11/23/2007, Vol. 134 Issue 20, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Faulty Design," by Kenneth Miller in the October 12, 2007 issue.
- Natural Selection Cannot Explain All life. Scully, Leo // Skeptic;2006, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the World Summit on Evolution published in previous issue.
- Darwin's First Clues. Alciere, Paul // National Geographic;Jun2009, Vol. 215 Issue 6, p8
A letter to the editor discusses the use of the term natural selection in articles about the research of the biologist Charles Darwin in the February, 2009 issue.
- Inappropriate Comparison. Stansfield, William D.; Pryor, Gregory S. // American Biology Teacher (National Association of Biology Teache;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p520
This letter to the editor comments the article "Evolutionary Fitness Challenge" by Gregory Pryor from the September, 2008 issue.
- Author's Reply. Schweber, S. S. // BioScience;Nov1978, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p680
A response by S. S. Schweber to a letter to the editor about his article "The Genesis of Natural Selection-1838: Some Further Insights," in the May 1978 issue is presented.
- The Effect of Dominance on the Use of the QST – FST Contrast to Detect Natural Selection on Quantitative Traits. López-Fanjul, Carlos; Fernández, Almudena; Toro, Miguel A. // Genetics;May2007, Vol. 176 Issue 1, p725
A letter to the editor is presented about natural selection on quantitative traits.
- THE MASSEY LINK. Clark, Jason // Investigate;Feb2005, Vol. 5 Issue 50, p16
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article regarding the Darwinism theory.
- Share and survive. Belfield, Dominic // New Scientist;5/4/91, Vol. 130 Issue 1767, p3
Presents a letter to the editor in response to Linda Gamlin's review of the book "The Greenpeace Book of Dolphins," in the April 13 issue.