The Moral World of The English Patient
- Three Perts for Four. Iles, Tony // Image Technology;May1987, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p168
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Three Perfs for Four," by Rune Ericson is presented.
- Stephen Prince replies. // Film Criticism;Winter94/95, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p89
A response by Stephen Prince to a letter to the editor about his statement on the collaborative nature of motion picture production in a previous issue is presented.
- Claudia Sternberg replies. // Film Criticism;Winter94/95, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p89
A response by Claudia Sternberg to a letter to the editor about his article on motion picture production in a previous issue is presented.
- Letters. Davies, C. T. // BKSTS Journal;May1977, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p126
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on Super8 film production in Great Britain and another by Karel Ludvik on the 21st Olympic Games.
- Gray Matter. KOSTROFF, MICHAEL // Back Stage (19305966);7/5/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 27, p48
A letter to the editor is presented on an actress starring in her first full-time professional production, and a response from the editor, published in the previous issue.
- Letter to the editor : Headcount help. Thorpe, Tim // Onfilm;Apr2009, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article ""What do you do?," by Peter Parnham in the March 2009 issue.
- LETTER. Musser, Charles // Framework: The Journal of Cinema & Media;Spring84, Issue 24, p159
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the review that was done by Richard Allen in the 22/23 issue of the journal.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Malatia, Torey; Michaletz, Paul; Puente, Sylvia // Crain's Chicago Business;8/2/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p12
Several letters to the editors are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Radio Ricochet," in the July 26, 2010 issue, "Market Facts 2010," in the July 5, 2010 issue, and "Chicago's movie-making boom," in the July 26, 2010 issue.
- Overdesigned, or whatâ€¦?!! Allen, Bob; Slater, Jim // Image Technology;Dec2001, Vol. 83 Issue 10, p16
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the article "So you want to be a production mixer," by John Aldred, which appeared on the October 2001 issue of this publication.
- Who's to Blame for Hollywood? // New Republic;9/29/37, Vol. 92 Issue 1191, p217
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the letter of Dwight MacDonald regarding the production of motion pictures.