In Defense of Canada
- The Character of Politics. Rooke, Leon // World Literature Today;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p3
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Character as Politics: Canada's 2006 National Elections," by Andrew Cohen, published in the May-June 2006 issue of the journal.
- The Character of Politics. Cohen, Andrew // World Literature Today;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p4
Presents a response by Andrew Cohen to letters to the editor about his article on the election of a Conservative government in Canada, published in a previous issue of the journal.
- More control from the PMO. Hueglin, Joe // Windspeaker;May2006, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p5
A letter to the editor is presented that talks about the latest concentration of control by the Canadian Prime Minister's Office.
- Minority Wins. Singbeil, Alexander // Alternatives Journal (A\J) - Canada's Environmental Voice;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on Canada's New Government by Kimberley Broome in the previous issue.
- Letters. Hart, Theo // Canadian Parliamentary Review;2011, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p67
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about a Regional Seats systems of election in Canada in a spring 2001 issue.
- Plaudits for Gregg. Joe, Mendelson // CCPA Monitor;Dec2012/Jan2013, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p42
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Assault on Reason," by Allan Gregg.
- Significant minority. Vickery, Raymond // New Internationalist;Oct2011, Issue 446, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on Canada's decision to aid the Libyan Revolution in issue 444 of the periodical "New Internationalist."
- MEMOS FROM OUR MEMBERS. Hermiston, Ross H.; Sherlock, Irene; Kurtenbach, Leo; Benjamin, Elinor // CCPA Monitor;Feb2013, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p33
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles including "The Real Crisis in Medicare," by Tarun Ghose in the December-January issue, one on the new book on politics, culture, and economics in Canada by Robin Matthews, and an editorial on chemical disaster in Bhopal, India.
- Mailbox. Graham, Nancy // CA Magazine;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 141 Issue 1, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "A better way to flowchart" by Michael Burns in the June/July 2007 issue, "Can you risk retirement" in the November 2007 issue, and another by Marcel CÃ´tÃ© on Canadian government in the October...