The Least Dangerous Branch
- Critics of trade overlook its advantages to U.S. workers. Brady, Kevin // Hill;3/31/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p22
No abstract available.
- Letters. // ABA Journal;Apr84, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p10
Presents letters to the editor of the 'American Bar Association Journal' about legal issues in the United States, previously published in the periodical as of April 1984. Organized bar's stance on the issue of delayed justice; Gap between legal education and practice; Discipline policies of...
- LETTERS. // ABA Journal;Oct92, Vol. 78 Issue 10, p10
Presents letters to the editor of the 'American Bar Association Journal' commenting on legal issues in the United States, previously published in the periodical as of October 1992. Reactions of lawyers to the American Bar Association's adoption of an abortion resolution; Problem of minority...
- Views. // American Bar Association Journal;Sep83, Vol. 69 Issue 9, p1196
Presents letters to the editor of the 'American Bar Association Journal' on legal issues in the United States, published in the periodical as of April 1984. Reasons for the so-called litigation explosions; Error in a term used to describe the fear of contracting cancer; American Civil Liberties...
- Views. Peters, Kenneth G. // American Bar Association Journal;Feb83, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p132
Presents letters from readers on legal issues in the U.S., compiled as of February 1, 1983. Limitation of jurisdiction of courts in scientific controversy; Causes of acid rain.
- SECULAR SENSATION. Murph, Dick // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Nov2010, Issue 207, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "God and Gettysburg," by Robert P. George in the August/September 2010 issue.
- We've been complacent too long. Terrell, Glen // Ellis County Press;1/19/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p3
A letter to the editor is presented which indicates the manipulation of U.S. citizens by the federal government through the income tax code.
- Dispatches from the Climate Wars. Trexler, Mark C. // Environmental Forum;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p6
A letter to the editor and a response by one of the authors concerning their article on dispatches that illustrate the battle for science-based climate policy in the U.S. in the July/August 2011 issue are presented.
- HR 3012 is a great first step in immigration reform. Mudund, Varma // La Prensa San Diego;11/4/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 44, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in which due coverage to the issue of high-skilled green card backlogs in the U.S. and the H.R 3012- Fairness for High -Skilled Immigrants Act is requested.