Judge and Jury
- What Readers are Sayingï¿½. // Sustainable Business Weekly;2/16/2010, p9
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Experience With Health Reform Casts a Chill on Environmental Legislation," published in a previous issue is presented.
- Of Life and Love. HÄRING, BERNARD; GRISEZ, GERMAIN G. // America;7/3/1965, Vol. 113 Issue 1, p21
A response by Father Bernard HÃ¤ring to a letter to the editor about his article "Right Reason and Natural Law," published in the May 1965 issue is presented.
- Letters to the Editor. Marshall, Jane // Business Insurance;11/22/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 47, p8
Presents a letter to the editor referencing Mark A. Hofmann's article "Tort Reformers Encouraged by Election Outcome," published in the previous issue of this journal.
- LETTERS. Fries, Stuart // Insurance Advocate;5/24/2010, Vol. 121 Issue 10, p3
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the disapproval for the insurance law Regulation 194.
- New law makes life easier for business. Rokita, Todd // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/11/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p12
Presents a letter to the editor commenting about the need for change in Indiana's business corporation law published in the July 2005 issue of the "Indianapolis Business Journal."
- McLaughlin's flight of fancy. Holmes, A. Scott // Modern Healthcare;7/2/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 27, p25
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Welcome to accountability," by Neil McLaughlin in the June 11, 2007 issue.
- Should Physicists Lay Down 'Law'? Lau, James C. // Physics Today;Feb91, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p125
Presents a letter to the editor about scientific laws.
- Should Physicists Lay Down 'Law'? Levin, Robert E. // Physics Today;Feb91, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p125
Presents a letter to the editor about laws.
- Should Physicists Lay Down 'Law?' Hobson, Art // Physics Today;Feb91, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p125
Presents the author's response to a letter to the editor about the word 'law.'
- Response to Questions Relating to H.R. 3717, Federal Deposit Insurance Reform Act of 2002: GAO-02-647R. Franzel, Jeanette M. // GAO Reports;4/16/2002, p1
The Federal Deposit Insurance Reform Act of 2002 would change the definition of the reserve ratio for the deposit insurance fund and provide the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) with the flexibility to set the fund's designated reserve ratio within a range. Current law requires FDIC...