What Price "Glory"?
- What Price "Glory"?: Michael Linton replies. Linton, Michael // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Nov1997, Issue 77, p4
Presents a response by Michael R. Linton to a letter to the editor in response to his article "Smoke and Mirrors at the Crystal Cathedral," in the June/July 1997 issue.
- COMMUNICATIONS. T. F. M.; Pommerer, William C.; Hart., Hubert; S. F.; Payne, Raphael S.; R. M.; Bosch, Fred W.; Gehring, Charles E. // America;8/3/1918, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p403
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues including "Boy Scouting for Catholic Youth," by John F. Fogarty in the June 8, 1918 issue, "New York Attractions" in the July 23, 1918 issue, and the article that discusses Baltimore cathedral in the July...
- JULIA STREET. De Leo, Angelo E.; Baumann, Pat; Monguillot, Mabel; Traylor, Marie; Davidson, J. Y. // New Orleans Magazine;Aug2007, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented. One reader asks information about the big house in New Orleans, Louisiana called "Quarters A." Another reader asks for information about the Holy Trinity Cathedral in New Orleans, Louisiana. Another reader asks if there is a street in New Orleans,...
- To the Editor. Hayden, Valerie; Peattie, Sarah Ann; Peterson, Barbara J. // Catholic Digest;Oct2010, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The Cathedral of the Wild West," in the July 2010 issue, and one on the spiritual journey through the churches of Rome with Father Kevin Regan, and one on Irish Catholicism.
- Letters to the Editor. Walker, Charles Dodsley; Wigton, David; Bishop, John // Diapason;Jun2011, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p3
A letter to the editor and a response are presented about the article on the construction and the organ instrument of the Cathedral of Saint John the Divine.
- LETTERS. Bursey, Maunce M.; Anderson, Dave; Hale, Tom // U.S. Stamp News;Mar2007, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including Brian Baur's article on the Baltimore Cathedral in the November 2006 issue, "On...Balance in the U.S....Program" in the December 2006 issue and the wording on the New Zealand stamp in the January...
- Letters to the Editor. Rub, E; Pugsley, Bill; Morris, Graham K; Judge, Don; Clare, Dawn; Peters, Anne; Roff, Brian; Moseillie, Weda M // In Britain;Aug/Sep2005, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p12
Presents several letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issue. Details of a trip to Great Britain; Criticism of an article, on cathedrals in Britain, published in the April/May 2005 issue; Appreciation for a prize of a two-night stay at Shrigley Hall in...
- CORRESPONDENCE. Miller, T. S.; Delmage, C. R.; Cavanaugh, Arthur; Fisher, Anne B. // America;6/22/1940, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p297
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Plain Talk to You Catholics," by Walter C. Frame in the June 1 issue and "Hearest Thou Me?" in the June 1 issue and on the book review of "Cathedral of the Sun.".
- letters. Bourgey, Pierre-François; Dixon, J. L. // Organ;May-Jul2007, Vol. 86 Issue 340, p64
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one about organ sound and another about the Namirembe Cathedral in Kampala, Uganda.