Cancel My Subscription
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Leviant, Curt // Jewish Bible Quarterly;Jul-Sep2006, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p200
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Rashi's View of Genesis," by Joel Litke in the July 3, 2005 issue.
- AUTHOR'S REPLY. Litke, Joel // Jewish Bible Quarterly;Jul-Sep2006, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p201
A response by Joel Litke to a letter to the editor about his article "Rashi's View of Genesis," in the July 3, 2005 issue is presented.
- Christian movers? Elliott, John // Library Journal;5/15/2006, Vol. 131 Issue 9, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the articles in the "Movers & Shakers" Supplement to the March 15, 2006 issue.
- Good review. // New Humanist;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 123 Issue 4, p9
A letter to the editor is presented which highlights appreciation for reviewers including Michael Bywater, Steve Tesich, and Jonathan Derbyshire, who influenced him to read various reference sources.
- Labeling Christian Fiction. Johnson, James R. // American Libraries;Jan2006, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p30
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the use of Christian-fiction labels in the December 2005 issue.
- Letters. // Time;12/29/1980, Vol. 116 Issue 26, p2
Several letters to the editor are presented including "Unmanly Bible," by Ann Fife Bryan in December 8, 1980 issue, "Man of the Year?" by C. P. Belliappa in previous issue and "The Robot Revolution," by James M. Kahn Portland in December 8, 1980.
- Communications. M. E. D.; Koo, Urban; J. G. F.; Daly, Thomas F.; Leonard, Peter W. // America;3/29/1930, Vol. 42 Issue 25, p608
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles that were published in the previous issues, including "Raccolta" in the May 24, 1923 issue, "Do Catholics Buy Books?" in the March 8, 1930 issue and a shrine in honor of Blessed Isaac Jogues in Europe.
- CORRESPONDENCE. HIGGINBOTHAM, JOSEPH P.; MAGEE, HARRY E.; SCHMAL, DESMOND A.; O'CONNELL, CHARLES P.; D. J. D.; D. N.; A. M.; LAWLER, ANASTASIA M. // America;6/7/1941, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p241
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on applied Christianity by John J. O'Connor in the May 17, 1941 issue, one of Catholic literature and one on the article "The Church's Growth in Multi-Millions," by Henry Watts in the May 24,...
- COMMUNICATIONS. CONNOLLY, T. L.; HUBBARD, BERNARD R.; W. K. M.; NORTON, T. J.; COUGHLIN, MARY FOOTE; O'CONNELL, M. J. // America;11/17/1923, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p108
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one about the Best Ten Catholic Books, "Faulty Child-Labor Legislation" in the November 3, 1923 issue and another about Catholic politicians who at times assert in favor of voting for one of their...