- COMMUNICATIONS. // America;11/24/1917, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p160
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "By the Author of Spiritual Sunbeams" in the April 1912 issue, "Catechism in the Grades," and "Novena of Peace."
- CORRESPONDENCE. Allegretti, Francis B.; Eggert, Dominick; Worten, Helen // America;11/11/1944, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p119
Several letters to the editor are presented commenting on articles in previous issues, including an article about private aid to Italy in the October 14, 1944 issue, a report on reciting Novena prayers in the October 7, 1944 issue and a review of the book "The Robe" in the September 9, 1944 issue.
- COMMUNICATIONS. M. T.; FIELD-MCNALLY, FRANCIS M.; MARAN, JOHN F.; ATTERIDGE, A. HILLIARD; J. H.; MCGRATH, JOSEPH A.; HORGAN, S. H.; PARSONS, J. WILFRID; COAKLEY, THOMAS F. // America;9/29/1917, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p621
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Why" and "The Heart of an Apostate" in the September 8, 1917 issue, "Why?" and "Again Why?" in the September 8 and 15, 2008 issues respectively, and "A Nationwide Novena for Peace" in the September...
- POETRY. // National Catholic Reporter;9/6/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 38, p23
Presents several poems. 'Wolf Song' by Clarence C. Kean; 'Novena' by Jean Colgan Gould; 'Drosophilia: In a Warm Winter' by Anne Heutte.
- MODLITWY. // Polish American Journal;Dec2010, Vol. 99 Issue 12, p17
The article presents the publication of the two prayers Thanksgiving Novena to St. Jude and Prayer to the Blessed Virgin.
- MODLITWY / Prayers. // Polish American Journal;Sep2011, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p6
Prayers to the Holy Spirit and to the Blessed Virgin, a novena to St. Jude and a thanksgiving novena to St. Jude are presented.
- St. Jude Novena. D. S. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;7/20/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 170, p12
The article presents a novena of Saint Jude.
- Thanksgiving Novena to St. Jude. D. S. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;7/20/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 170, p3
The article presents a thanksgiving novena to St. Jude.
- THE NOVENA. CATHERINE, ROSE // America;11/11/1939, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p132
The article presents the poem "The Novena," by Sister Rose Catherine. First Line: The novena is overâ€“ Last Line: the candles have burned out.