Non-Orthodox Christians in Ukraine
- Non-Orthodox Christians in Ukraine. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jun/Jul1997, Issue 74, p8
Presents a response to a letter to the editor about the article "Ukraine: Christians in Conflict," in the March 1997 issue.
- reader letters. Welton, Marlene; McCabe, Marge; Vanchu, Tony; Kiezeloff, Theodor; Lillard, Stewart; Kozhevnikov, Pavel // Russian Life;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p5
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the special insert "Uchites" found in the March/April 2009 issue, "100 Things Everyone Should Know About Russia" published in the May/June issue and a comment on a letter by Michael Czuboka about the...
- Communications. KOWALSKY, O. T.; MCCARTY, G. L.; BYLES, KATHERINE; BESSELAAR, P.; TIMER, OLD; FRIEDMAN, NATHAN // America;1/21/1928, Vol. 38 Issue 15, p375
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including "Welcome the R. T. A.," in the January 7, 1928 issue, an article on Ukrainians in Boston, Massachusetts, and an article on parish libraries.
- Correspondence. Pence, Roger Allan; Ritter, Joseph E.; Linskie, Rosella; Legedza, Roman // America;4/18/1959, Vol. 101 Issue 3, p213
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in the previous issues, including a comment on the book about the Ukrainians in the March 14, 1959 issue, the editorial "The Public Library and Pigmentation" in the February 14, 1959 issue, and a letter that expresses...
- CORRESPONDENCE. Laskin, Rebekah; Dambrosio, D. L.; Malecki, Laura; Pratt, Jeanie Cummings; Spurrier, Audrey; Fash, Ruth; Spohler, Susan L. F.; Kittleson, Steve; Voigt, Virginia; Kassimir, Marga; Tracz, Orysia; Banning, Richard; O'Connor, Harold // Ornament;Spring89, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p3
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues. Among the issues discussed in the letters are the Young Americans Competition for jewelers, traditional Japanese costume, and Ukrainian folk-art.
- Ukraine, our very distant neighbor. Svoboda, David // New Presence: The Prague Journal of Central European Affairs;Spring2003, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p5
Focuses on Ukraine and Ukrainians. Comparison with Russians; Czech prejudices of Ukrainians; Ukraine's relations with the West; Effects of Russification and communism.
- LETTERS. Kuzma, Myron; Hyland, John G. // America;9/15/1979, Vol. 141 Issue 6, preceding p102
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Ukrainian Dissidents, Waiting in Hope," by Walter Parchomenko in the August 4-11, 1979 issue and "Give of Take," by George McCauley in the July 21-28, 1979 issue.
- THE MAIL. Bojanowska, Edyta; Andrews, Dee E.; Sassoon, Tim; McPherson, Mark J. // New Yorker;3/29/2010, Vol. 86 Issue 6, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The Orange and the Blue," by Keith Gessen in the March 1, 2010 issue, "The Deflationist," by Larissa MacFarquhar in the March 1, 2010 issue, and "A Critic at Large," by Anthony Lane in the March 8,...
- GO TO...UKRAINE! // Opinion Piece in Macedonian Press;12/23/2013, p1
The article presents the author views on Ukrainians that are considered pro-European nation that caused a Euro-revolution to oppose the (legally) elected president in Macedonia.