- Rock & Roll Treasures(Letter). Orffeo, Remy C. // Fortune;9/4/2000, Vol. 142 Issue 5, p32
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Lost Rock & Roll Masterpieces" in the August 14, 2000 issue.
- ONE REACTION. Salem, Nicole // 21st Century;Nov90, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding the controversial issue on rock music by Jamie Martin in the October 1990 issue.
- LETTER OF THE MONTH. Cook, Peter // Director;Mar2006, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p11
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Business and All That Jazz" in the January 2006 issue of "Director."
- Punk reservations. Thompson, Dean // Library Journal;2/1/2008, Vol. 133 Issue 2, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Filth and the Fury 101," by Matthew Moyer in the November 1, 2007 issue.
- Punk reservations. // Library Journal;2/1/2008, Vol. 133 Issue 2, p9
A response by the editors to a letter to the editor about the article "The Filth and the Fury 101â€ in the November 1, 2007 issue is presented.
- Readers' Letters:. Nicholls, Johnny; McClenaghan, M. A.; Day, Paul; Burston, Paul; Burch, Guy; Angell, Richard; Reynolds, David; Thorn, Paul; Readman, Robert; Haris, Dell // Gay Times (09506101);Apr2009, Issue 367, p9
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one about gays and Heavy Rock, another about Northern Ireland in the March 2009 issue and lastly, on homophobia at BBC by Simon Edge in the February 2009 issue.
- New York: a tech innovation hub. King, Marvin; Slevin, Jacob L.; Jaworski, Jerry // Crain's New York Business;9/1/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 35, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Tech Community Wants Some Respect" in the August 18, 2008 issue, an article on rock music in New York City and one on Web technologies.
- Freedom of Opinion. // Oklahoma Today;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including its "State of Rock" in the May/June 2009, the "Railroad Days," by Bill Wallace in the July/August 2009 issue and an article on rock and roll in the July/August issue.
- FEEDBACK. Mote, Marcus; Garcia, Oscar; Silva, Juan; Hall, John; Young, Doc; Massicotte, Paul; Thompson, Art; Newman, G. D.; Crocker, Jim; Fasten, Emily // Guitar Player;Sep2004, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p22
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "Noise From the Editor," which focused on underground rock music; Comments on reviews of several guitarists; "Page on His Paul," by which was about the Gibson Custom Shop Jimmy Page Signature Les Paul.