Islam and Freedom
- Letters To The Editor. Lees, Rod // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);9/26/2008, Issue 454, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the review of the book "Infidel."
- MARSHALL'S MISTAKE. Moore, Audrey // New Humanist;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 121 Issue 4, p41
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Fear Factor," by Ben Marshall in the May-June 2006 issue.
- In Bad Faith? Esposito, John L. // Foreign Policy;Sep/Oct2008, Issue 168, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "False Prophets," by Geneive Abdo in the July and August, 2008 issue.
- In Bad Faith? Abdo, Geneive // Foreign Policy;Sep/Oct2008, Issue 168, p10
A response by Geneive Abdo to a letter to the editor about her article "False Prophets" in the July and August, 2008 issue is presented.
- Face value. Cameron, R. // Alberta Views;Jul2007, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Meet the Muslims," by Lee Anne Tripp in the June 2007 issue.
- Mailbag. Meshanko, Robert; Nowotny, Robert A. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);4/7/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p2
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on Islam being a part of American history, one on porting a landline number to a cellphone, and another on the dangerous and poorly maintained interstate highways.
- Thoroughly Modern Muslims. Bergman, Edward F. // Fortune International (Europe);11/15/2004, Vol. 150 Issue 9, p13
Presents a letter to the editor praising the October 18 article "Bringing Muslim Nations Into the Global Century".
- Islam and the West. Musa, Ibrahim Bin // Forbes Asia;10/30/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 18, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Muslim Anger on the Rise," by Lee Kuan Yew, published in the October 16, 2006 issue of the periodical "Forbes Asia."
- Another view of Tariq Ramadan ... Roussel, Bernard // Christian Century;12/28/2004, Vol. 121 Issue 26, p36
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Muzzling a Muslim," in the November 2, 2004 issue.