The More the Merrier?
- FROG CONSERVATION. Johnson, Leland G. // BioScience;Apr1975, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p232
A letter to the editor is presented discussing the factors leading to fall in frog population.
- GREGG'S LAW. Domville, Fred // BioScience;Jan1976, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Gregg's Law," by Garrett Hardin in the July 1975 issue.
- â€¦put people on equal footing. Weaver, Carolyn // Modern Healthcare;1/5/2009, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p22
A letter to the editor is presented, which cites population as a key driving force in the rising medical cost.
- Letters to the Editor. Hertel, Lutz // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);5/13/2011, Issue 574, p3
No abstract available.
- Runaway Stork. Tyner Jr., Mack // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Feb1975, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the solution to population problem that was published in the January 1974 issue of the periodical.
- Cheers for NPG. Muller, F. Bernard // World Watch;May/Jun2008, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about population growth in the March/April 2008 issue.
- TROUBLED TIMES. Maclure, Sandy // Engineer (00137758);11/23/2009, Vol. 294 Issue 7784, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the online article "Crisis Talks" on plans to address climate change and the rapidly ageing population.
- World population. Stremmel, William J. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Aug/Sep1986, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p65
Comments on the article 'World Population Crisis,' which appeared in the April 1986 issue of the periodical 'Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists.'
- Initiative draws early interest. Davis, Bradley I. // North Western Financial Review;1/15/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 2, p28
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Spurring Population Growth," in the December 15, 2005 issue.
- The Correct Use of Growth Charts. Geefhuysen, Coeli J.; Ruel, Marie T.; Habicht, Jean-Pierre // American Journal of Public Health;Jun92, Vol. 82 Issue 6, p898
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Comparison Between Two Growth Charts in Lesotho," by M. T. Ruel, D. L. Pelletier, J.-P. Habicht et al. in the 1991 issue is presented.