- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Mills, Jim // Hill;4/8/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented related to politics in the U.S.
- (In some sense) insoluble. Rubin, Charles // New Republic;8/16/93, Vol. 209 Issue 7, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The newer paradigm," by Jim Holt, published in the July 12, 1993 issue of the magazine.
- CORRESPONDENCE. Becker, Jean; Danielle, Diane; Bruns, Jerry; Lafave Jr., Arthur J.; Levin, Daniel; Kennedy, Fred; Lillybeck, Steven P.; Stone, Douglas; Ma, Henry; Brown, Harry I.; King, Martha G.; Clark, Jeff; Mortimer, Edward; Kissling, Frances; Dreher, Rod // New Republic;07/20/98-07/27/98, Vol. 219 Issue 3/4, p4
Presents letters to the editor in response to the article "Barry Bows Out," in the June 15, 1998 issue of "The New Republic."
- A New Black Politics. Folkus, Dan // Progressive;Oct90, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p5
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "A New Black Politics," by Manning Marable in the August 1990 issue of "The Progressive."
- AMERICA THE O.K. Easterbrook, Gregg // New Republic;01/04/99-01/11/99, Vol. 221 Issue 1/2, p19
Offers a look at the quality of life in the U.S. Observations by author David Whitman in his book "The Optimism Gap" on life in the U.S.; Decline in crime; Strength of the economy; Reduction in cases of teenage pregnancy and divorce rate in the country; Improvements in air and water quality;...
- Private and Public Morals. Gunther, Frances // New Republic;8/31/32, Vol. 72 Issue 926, p76
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Behind the Walker Case," in the June 22, 1932 issue.
- The Cream of the Jest. Smathers, Wm. H. // New Republic;2/17/47, Vol. 116 Issue 7, p45
Presents a letter to the editor about political developments in Georgia.
- TUNE THAT NAME. Goldstein, Brian P. // New Republic;3/7/88, Vol. 198 Issue 10, p41
Presents a letter to the editor inquiring issues related to politics in the U.S.
- Reader's Thoughts. Morford, Jim; Drulis, Michael // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Feb2006, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p7
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Best Statehouse Eats," by Robin T. Reid.
- Letter in Response to Roma article. Muraskin, Bennett // New Politics;Summer2006, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p137
A letter to the editor is presented in response to Bill Templer's article about the political condition in Roma.