Enlightenment and Original Sin
- On Heroes, Hero-Worship and Demonology in Scottish Historiography: A Reply to Dr. Ferguson. Kidd, Colin // Scottish Historical Review;Apr2007, Vol. 86,1 Issue 221, p108
A response by Colin Kidd to a letter about his article "Lord Dacre and the Politics of the Scottish Enlightenment," that was published in the previous issue is presented.
- Enlightenment crisis. Glazebrook, Patricia // New Scientist;11/12/2005, Vol. 188 Issue 2525, p27
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "End of the Enlightenment," published in the October 8, 2005 issue of the journal "New Scientist."
- Picking Coles. Wainwright, Jon // New Humanist;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 127 Issue 1, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Interview" in the November/December 2011 issue.
- Enlightenment and Original Sin. Bezanson, Stephen // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jun/Jul1996, Issue 64, p8
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "At Stake in the Enlightenment," in the March 1996 issue of "First Things."
- Enlightenment and Original Sin. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jun/Jul1996, Issue 64, p8
Presents a response by Peter L. Berger to two letters to the editor about his article "At Stake in the Enlightenment," which appeared in the March 1996 issue of "First Things."
- TALK BACK. Reinstra, Richard; Best, Justin M. K. // PRISM Magazine;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p3
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Our Witness of Undividedness," by Craig Wong in the September/October 2009 issue and "Facilitating Reentry" in the July/August 2010 issue.
- LETTERS. Hicks, Allen; Szymanek, Robert; Armstrong, Anthony; Shukman, Henry; Gardner, Alexander // Tricycle: The Buddhist Review;Fall2013, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues including "Skillful Shelter," by Thanissaro Bhikkhu in the summer 2013 issue, "The Art of Being Wrong," in the Spring 2013 issue and "Treasury of Lives," in the summer 2013 issue.
- Yours Sceptically. Harris, Donald; Cranwell, James; Keyte, Frank; Eden, John; Cooke, Bill; Kurtz, Paul // New Humanist;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 124 Issue 5, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "Truth, hope and light," published in the July/August 2009 issue, an article on Irish child abuse of the scandal at the Kincora Boys home in Belfast by Newton Emerson published in the July/August 2009 issue and an article by...
- CORRESPONDENCE. O'Meara Jr., Andrew P.; Harber, Dale R.; Fisher, Donald E.; Dumit, Tom; Yelverton, Randy; Habich, Deitra; Schumacher, Marie A.; Elliott, Dale E.; Milord, Christian P.; O'Keefe, William; Branstrom, Ted; Hendrickson, Olaf; Johnson, Mike // American Spectator;May2005, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p6
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "George W. Bush, FDR and History," which compared U.S. President George W. Bush with his predecessors; "New Fuel for Scandal," which focused on the use of aircraft as weapons; "Chuck McHagel," which...