Keeping Up with the Amish
- City dwellers. // Christian Century;7/12/2003, Vol. 120 Issue 14, p37
Presents several letters to the editor about religion-related issues in the U.S. Cultural identity of the country; Religious aspects of political actions; Notions about postmodernist philosophy and Christian theology.
- The CMSM Meeting: Follow-Up. // America;8/8/1970, Vol. 123 Issue 3, p63
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "A Vision of American Religious Life," by William J. Byron, in the July 11, 1970 issue.
- Letters. Weiss, Richard; Ruschke, Garry; Grossman, Allen; Dunwell, Bruce; Stern, Evelyne; Mikhail, Bishoy M.; Fletcher, John G.; Paris, Joseph P.; Sprague, Stuart; Whipple, Keith; Wiken, Chris; DiRita, Lawrence // Newsweek;9/19/2005, Vol. 146 Issue 12, p20
Presents letters to the editor of "Newsweek" regarding articles printed in the September 12, 2005 issue. Responses to the articles "Spirituality in America," "In Search of the Spiritual," "A Passionate Voice and a Moral Vision," "If I Told You, Would You Want to Hear?," "Newsmakers," and...
- Correspondence. Bland, Sister Joan; Frye, G. Shubert; Bentley, Eric; McDowell, James G.; Wood, William S.; Halle, Louis J. // New Republic;10/10/60, Vol. 143 Issue 16, p28
Presents letters to the editor on articles published in previous issues. Devotion of American Catholics to the religious obligations of their faith with a social, economic and international economic outlook almost entirely alien to the Church's teaching; Separation of Protestants from the Norman...
- Religious membership in the United States. // World Almanac for Kids;1996, p181
Estimates the number of people that belong to the major religious groups in the United States. The number of Protestants, Roman Catholics, Jews, Orthodox Christians and Muslims.
- Religious membership in the United States. // World Almanac for Kids;1998, p179
Presents a chart showing religious membership in the United States. Protestants, as a whole and by various denominations; Mormons; Roman Catholics; Jews; Eastern Orthodox Christians; Muslims.
- Religious persuasion of Netizens. // Inter@ctive Week;02/17/97, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p44
Provides the results of a survey taken by Survey Net on the religious persuasion of Netizens.
- Having Faith. Lambrinos, Pat // Scholastic News -- Senior Edition;11/5/2001, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p6
Provides information on the Islam religion in the United States.
- Dealing with religious diversity in the work place: A managerial guide and... Pearce II, John A. // SAM Advanced Management Journal (07497075);Winter94, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p4
Presents a managerial guide on religious diversity in the workplace and religious calendar for 1994. Holy days for each of the 26 religions and their potential effect on employees' work-related obligations.