The Politics of Music
- MAILBAG. // Weekly Reader News - Edition 4;12/5/2003, Vol. 85 Issue 15, p7
Presents letters to the editor of "Weekly Reader" about articles published in the periodical as of December 2003. Debate over a dinosaur; Copying of music on the Internet.
- LETTER OF THE MONTH. Willhite, Scott // Remix;May2004, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p12
Presents letter to the editor about the importance of music in building the future.
- LETTERS. Hadden, John A.; White, James; Nemeth, Steve; M., Greg; Lees, Dave; Arnay, David // Electronic Musician;Mar2004, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p14
Presents letters to the editor about issues relating to electronic music.
- Don't knock rock! Taylor, Yuval // Library Journal;5/15/2007, Vol. 132 Issue 9, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Faking It: The Quest for Authenticity in Popular Music," in the February 15, 2007 issue.
- Strike the Right Chord. Baker, Fred H. // National Parks;Mar/Apr89, Vol. 63 Issue 3/4, p7
Presents a letter to the editor published in the May 1989 issue of 'National Parks,' about a man of Eskimo heritage who wrote a paper for the New York Explores' Club about the connections between the musical instruments of the peoples of Siberia and Alaska.
- Carnegie Hall. Schuchat, Theodor // Smithsonian;Apr91, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p16
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article about Carnegie Hall in the February issue.
- UPDATED EVIDENCE. // Crosscurrents -- Journal of Ancient Music, Pre-history, Archaeol;Winter2004-5, Issue 196a, p11
A response to a letter to the editor that asks about the evolution of scales in music and musicology is presented.
- Letters to the Editor. Shoemaker, Cecil // Choral Journal;May2006, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p5
Presents a letter to the editor in response to Constance Branton's writing about choral/general music teachers.
- Letter to the Editors. Yates, Mike; Gregory, Rosaleen // Canadian Folk Music;Spring2005, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p19
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Dear Companion: Appalachian Traditional Songs and Singers From the Cecil Sharp Collection," published in the winter 2005 issue of the journal "Canadian Music Bulletin."
- Delayed Clarification. // American Recorder;Jan2011, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p27
A response by Stephen Watkins to a letter to the editor regarding his article "Quartet for Recorders" in the November 2009 issue is presented.