- HOMILY MATERIAL. Cooke, Bernard // Commonweal;8/15/2008, Vol. 135 Issue 14, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Bishops, Not Altar Boys," by John Wilkins in the June 6, 2008 issue.
- Morality and Deterrence. Johson, James Turner // Commentary;Dec1983, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p10
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article about the final version of the U.S. bishops' pastoral letter on war and peace, by Albert Wohlstetter in a 1983 issue of "Commentary" journal.
- What Bishops Don't Know. Fischer, Frank H. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Aug/Sep1992, Issue 25, p6
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "What the Bishops Don't Know About Families," in the May 1992 issue.
- Partisan Bishops? Sirico, Robert A. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jan1997, Issue 69, p8
Presents a response by Robert A. Sirico to a letter to the editor about his article "How Partisan Are the Bishops," in the October 1996 issue.
- Bishops' Campaign Distracts from Real Work of the Church. Dibble, Scott // Conscience: The News Journal of Catholic Opinion;Autumn2011, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p4
A letter to the editor is presented regarding a reaction to the propaganda videos "'Made for Life' Turns Bishops Into Moral Pretzels" released by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops in which the interviewed Catholic couples are made to criticize other families.
- LETTERS. Kinzie, Charles E.; Klein, Dolores; Murray, Patrick E. // America;9/25/1982, Vol. 147 Issue 8, p141
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The American Bishops at Collegeville," by David M. Byers in the August 21-28, 1982 issue, "El Salvador's Agony," by Joseph P. Fitzpatrick in the August 7-14, 1982 issue, and "Post-Mortem on the...
- From Our Readers. Overmyer, Ove; Lopata, Ellen; Lopata, Casey // Empty Closet;Dec2006/Jan2007, Issue 397, pA17
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including a comment on the elimination of corruption in the U.S. Congress and an opinion on the release of a guideline on gay priests by the U.S. Bishops.
- Letters. Kauffman, Ivan J.; Albert, Francs E.; Cooper, Joan Ambrose // America;5/21/1983, Vol. 148 Issue 20, p408
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Another Side of Gandhi," by Professor Ralph Buultjens in the April 9, 1983 issue, "The American Bishops and the Soviet Threat," by Edward Cuddy in the April 16, 1983 issue, and one by William V....
- LETTERS. Cross, Richard E.; Werner, John; McKenna, Eugen J.; Gherardini, Lou; Blatt, Jim // National Catholic Reporter;1/7/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p22
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in the December 2010 issue including "The closing of the American College of Louvain in Belgium" and "Colman McCarthy's refusal to support the military chaplains."