An Illegitimate Regime?
- Mind Your Morality. Burnstein, Daniel // American Prospect;Nov2003, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p5
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Talking American," by David Kusnet in the September 2003 issue.
- Questions for Friday. Bi Liberty, Tortuga // Bay Area Reporter;12/9/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 50, p7
Presents a letter to the editor about the moral aspects of the November 2, 2004 national election in the U.S.
- HAVE WE FORGOTTEN HOW TO FIGHT BACK? Gardiner, Gilian // Nursing Standard;4/4/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p33
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the treatment of successive governments to citizens in the March 28, 2007 issue.
- Commons denominator. Claret, Jake // Financial Management;Sep2008, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Trust fund," by Danielle Cohen in April 2008 issue.
- Letters. Lazenby, Peter; Skeet, Geoff; Tai, Kaihsu; Read, Rupert; Hodge, Bill; Gidda, Mirren // Red Pepper Magazine;Aug/Sep2010, Issue 173, p06
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including a letter from Michael Meadowcroft in defense of the conduct of the Leeds Liberal Democrats during the bins strike in the June/July 2010 issue, "Are We Too Many," by Andy Lockhart in the June/July...
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Clements, Jim; Raybuck, Susan; Sosa, Antonio; Stern, Peter; Wiley, David C. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);10/17/2012, Vol. 110 Issue 29, p4A
Two letters to the editor related to the topics including violation of Texas Ethics rules by U.S. Democratic Party candidate John Adams and availability of funds for the superior teachers in Texas are presented.
- Fairness and Political Obligation--Again: A Reply to Lefkowitz. Carr, Craig L. // Social Theory & Practice;Jan2004, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p33
A response by Craig L. Carr to the letter to the editor about his article "The nature of fairness and political obligation" in the previous issue is presented.
- Letters. // Time;2/23/1981, Vol. 117 Issue 8, p9
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including "Superzapping in Computerland," on computer crimes, in the January 12, 1981 issue, an article on the new Ethics in Government law, in the January 26, 1981 issue, and an article by Hugh Sidey on...
- The letters. Woods, Mary; Solomons, Louis; Hilton, Keith R.; Cantle, Ken; Geddes, Matt; Slater, Adam; Hall, Noel; Tanner, Denis; Lum, Marjory; Campbell, Jean; Robins, Phil; Carey, Steve; Goldsbrough, Ken; Tillman, Tuula; Laurie, David; Zaza, Sergio; Woodhouse, Andrew; Lynch, Adrian; Tait, Jennifer; Friel, Col // Bulletin with Newsweek;9/4/2007, Vol. 125 Issue 6585, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Home Front," in the August 28, 2007 issue, "Strip Mining ," in the August 28, 2007 issue, and "At Large," in the August 28, 2007 issue.