Fair to Opus Dei:
- Out of the running. Lopez, Marc // Advocate;11/9/2004, Issue 926, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "At Issue," in the October 12, 2004 issue of "The Advocate."
- Letters to the Editor. // Whosoever;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including one on the idea that Christians are against gay people, another on restoring faith and another article about a reader who has difficulty in considering herself a Christian because of the treatment...
- Letters. ROSEN, LARRY; FELDBYUM, BORIS; GOLDBERG, JAY // Washington Jewish Week;7/21/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 29, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Nomads no more," in the July 7, 2011 issue, "The Next Big Jewish idea," in the July 14, 2011 issue and "A few concerns" in the Letters section in the July 7, 2011 issue.
- Letters. Windsor, Claire; Goldberg, Jay // Washington Jewish Week;4/5/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 14, p20
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "Sister city face off" in the March 22, 2012 issue, and the letter "Irresponsible tactics" in the March 22, 2012 issue.
- COMMUNICATIONS. COLLINS, M. D.; GILLESPIE, GEORGE J.; WISEL, J. BOISEAU; FLAGG, PALUEL J.; MEAGHER, C. M.; SUMIL, J. // America;6/20/1914, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p227
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the status of Mexican clergy, Catholic Summer School of America in Lake Champlain, New York, and the Catholic social work by the Ozanam League in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Pledging allegiance. Cazden, Elizabeth; Ashby, Paul M. // Christian Century;1/25/2005, Vol. 122 Issue 2, p43
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "Hollow Pledge," which discussed the reasons behind the Christians' approbation of the pre-1954 version of the Pledge of Allegiance; "Values and Virtues," which focused on the failure of mainline...
- LETTERS. Albright, Etta; Mora, Juan Manuel; Islas, Oscar; Silva, Clement; Lipski, John; Eisler, Doris Wrench; Hooper, Celie; Wauck, John; Ho, Timothy; Galipeau, Pierre; Mugabi, Erisa; Hoskins, Robert O.; Ahmad, Zeeshan; Hallel, Aviv; Zaidi, Syed Ali Musa // Time International (South Pacific Edition);5/15/2006, Issue 19, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in 2006 issues of the periodical "Time Australia," including an article on the Opus Dei organization and an article on Chinese President Hu Jintao, both in the April 24 issue and an article on terrorism in Iran, in the...
- you may be right. Zirkel, Patricia; Blair, Bill; Noel, Shirley; Fehren, Henry; Khan, Maureen; Dauenhauer, William; Rowan, Thomas J.; Burgwald, Chris; McGrath, Tom // U.S. Catholic;Aug2005, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p7
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "How Will Benedict Rule," which featured Dietmar Mieth, leader of the religious group Voice of the Faithful; "Churches Go Green," which discussed the attitude of Illinois congregations toward ecology;...
- Correspondence. CROSTHWAIT, JOSEPH H.; JORDAN, THOMAS F.; LEVI, HILDA I.; BURKHARDT, CLARENCE F.; McSORLEY, RICHARD; OSTERMANN, ROBERT; SICOTTE, SID // America;4/27/1957, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p89
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Help for the Braceros" in the March 9, 1957 issue, "A Time for Silence, or a Time to Speak" in the March 16 issue, and "People on Wheels" in the March 30 issue.