- Different Reconstructionists. Tabak, Rabbi Robert // Church & State;Sep2006, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Warped Worldview," by John Sugg in the August 2006 issue.
- Dominion theology bounces off Hoosiers. Seay, Scott D. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/9/2012, Vol. 32 Issue 46, p8B
In this article, the author discusses the dominion theology.
- Attorney With Reconstructionist Ties May Head NLRB. // Church & State;Oct2001, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p9
Focuses on J. Robert Brame III as member of the National Labor Relations Board in the United States. Achievements of Brame in career; Connection with Christian Reconstructionist organizations; Assertions of Brame in book published by Plymouth Rock.
- Invitation to a Stoning. Olson, Walter // Reason;Nov98, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p62
Focuses on an article which criticizes the Christian Reconstructionism movement. Support for laws mandating the death penalty for homosexuals and drunkards; People who can face execution; Influence of the Reconstrunctionists.
- Thinking Beyond Religion: Legal Pluralism in Britain's South Asian Diaspora. Shah, Prakash // Australian Journal of Asian Law;Dec2006, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p237
'Religion' is a Western construct which, when transplanted to Asian countries, has led to a transformation of indigenous traditions and given rise to ethno-religious forms of identification. This article discusses the continuing influence of 'religious' identities among members of Britain's...
- 'Let them have Dominion': 'Dominion Theology' and the Construction of Religious Extremism in the US Media. McVicar, Michael J. // Journal of Religion & Popular Culture;Jan2013, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p120
In the last decade, media coverage of 'dominionism' and 'dominion theology' and their supposed influence on conservative politicians has become increasingly visible in the US news press. Popular exposÃ©s using 'dominionism' to frame the religio-political convictions of everyone from President...
- Seeking Dominion. Berkowitz, Bill // E: The Environmental Magazine;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p22
Focuses on the efforts of Interfaith Council for Environmental Stewardship (ICES) to graft dominion theology onto conservative environmentalism. Information on Father Robert A. Sirico, initiator of ICES; Functions of ICES; Names of controversial figures that are involved with ICES.
- King Jesus as big brother. Pierard, R.V. // Christianity Today;9/22/89, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p52
Book review of `Dominion Theology, Blessing or Curse? An Analysis of Christian Reconstructionism,' by H. Wayne House and Thomas D. Ice. A critique of Reconstructionist theology from a dispensational premillennial perspective.
- THEONOMIC POSTMILLENNIALISM. // Armageddon Now;2006, p396
Information about Theonomic Postmillennialism is presented. It highlights the definition of theonomy which is often denoted with the concept of human society. It also features Christian Reconstructionism through the success of preaching, evangelism, and ministry. Advents of Jesus Christ was also...